Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Romantic, upbeat atmosphere with outdoor dining.
Thank you for being our Loyal Guests
See our website, www.cafechardonnay.com for our menu offerings and to place you order.
We welcome you to Stage—an integrated, small-plates experience from James Beard Foundation Award-nominee Chef Pushkar Marathe, inspired by diverse culinary influences from across the world. Discover innovative dishes interwoven with tradition, utilizing fresh and often local ingredients that come together in vital, new and flavorful ways.
Ela Curry and Cocktails showcases refined and culturally-focused cuisine from across India in a dynamic selection of street food and fresh, daring thali-style dishes. Ela’s menu draws on James Beard Foundation nominated Chef Marathe’s experiences growing up in India and inspirations from family and friends, most significantly the traditional cooking of his mother and family. Our goal is to transport diners to India through traditional aromas and flavors, presentation, and style of eating.
Swedish and American cuisine combined with great wines, cocktails. Sit in the bar, watching a game after work or having a late night snack.
Our bar area is one of the biggest around and our patio is well lit and filled with heaters.
Come and try us.
The main event at Spoto's Oyster Bar is, of course, the oysters on the half shell; menu doesn't disappoint. Enjoy Bluepoint from Long Island, Wellfleet from Cape Cod and a daily featured oyster the chef has selected. Littleneck and Cherrystone clams from Cape Cod are also on the menu. Both oysters and clams are offered raw as well as in many dishes.
Influenced by the flavorful and vibrant traditions of Mayan and Mexican cultures, award-winning chef Julien Gremaud puts his spin on Mexican eats creating a truly South Florida vibe. The modern dining experience, procured by recent culinary studies in Mexico, results in an artistic vision to create a laid-back and taco-and-tequila paradise. Look for a level of culinary ingenuity while including locally sourced, seasonal ingredients as well as vegan and vegetarian cuisine.
The lunch menu offers a variety of gourmet sandwiches, small plates, soups and salads. The dinner menu features antipasto, charcuterie and entrees that pair perfectly with the selection of fine wines and craft cocktails and beer.
Salute offers 20 wines available by the glass, over 200 bottles of wine available for retail purchase, and pay a small corkage fee and drink the bottle on site with your meal!
At Salute Market the customer is our number one priority. Without them, there is no us. We are happy to introduce you to our products and ensure that you have everything you need to “enjoy life”.
- BFBillFvipWest Palm Beach •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExceeded expectations service is why we go there never disappointed other than wine is priced too high.More infoThe Capital Grille - Palm Beach GardensPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Palm Beach Gardens•4.8
- VZVickieZvipWest Palm Beach •24 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agothe calamari appetizer very tender and great presentation. my gf LOVED the gnocchi special... Bryce was our server very attentive and knowledgeable. great evening.More infoLimoncello RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• North Palm Beach•4.7
- LLouieWest Palm Beach •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAs usual, the food was delicious! The swordfish was done to perfection! Our waiter, Daniel, was very attentive and friendly! We have had him as our waiter before and we would highly recommend him! The music was great, George Manosis has been playing there for several years and he is an outstanding musician! We love to come and hear him play! The ambience was great and we will be returning soon!More infoThe CooperPrice: Expensive• American• Palm Beach Gardens•4.5
- OTFort Lauderdale •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our waiter was very attentive the whole time. Food was cooked fast and hot. I didn’t like the baked shrimp scampi and my waiter offered to take it off the order and let me choose something else. I opted for the classic cheeseburger and fries and it was made hot and fresh in less than 10 minutes. I enjoyed my new years dinner and would definitely recommend.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Palm Beach GardensPrice: Moderate• American• Palm Beach Gardens•4.6
- DDDanielDvipHawaii •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent food, service and ambiance. One of my favorite restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens.More infoCafe ChardonnayPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Palm Beach Gardens•4.8
Discover Palm Beach Gardens
As its name suggests, Palm Beach Gardens is a quiet and green city where residents enjoy sunshine, golf, relaxation and great dining. This is an upscale part of town, so you can expect a nice diversity of bistros, trattorias and fine restaurants. Traditional diner fare and American dishes became a staple of Palm Beach Gardens in the late 1960s when John F. Kennedy enjoyed a grilled burger lunch at a department store snack bar. The tradition of American favorites continues to this day, but American steakhouses also compete against Brazilian eateries, French bistros and fusion restaurants. Affordable but delicious dining can be found at various Latin American cafes and bakeries. Whether you're visiting Mar-a-Lago on vacation or taking a quick sightseeing trip, there are plenty of options to keep you satisfied.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens include The Cooper, Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Palm Beach Gardens and Spoto's Oyster Bar - PBG
Child friendly restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens include Carmine's La Trattoria, Seasons 52 - Palm Beach Gardens and Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Palm Beach Gardens
- DoubleTree by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
- Best Western Plus Windsor Gardens Hotel & Suites/Conference Center
- Villa Tropicana on PGA
- Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens
- Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens - PGA Boulevard
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens
- Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens
- Dyer Railroad Station
- Oakbrook Square
- Palm Beach Gardens Marriott
- PGA National Resort & Spa
- Dyer Park
- Inn of America
- Westminster Golf Club