Vero Beach Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Vero Beach
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Vero Beach
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Creperie at Maison Martinique offers breakfast from 7:00am to 11:00am Wednesday to Friday.
Saturday and Sunday 7:00am to 1:00pm, with inside casual sitting and outside patios in a tranquil atmosphere. There is also lunch service 11:00am to 1:00pm Wednesday to Friday.
Citrus Grillhouse is high-energy, lively, and personable, where there is always something going on. Citrus Grillhouse is ideal for any gathering of friends, family, business associates, locals and tourists alike. A place where you always feel welcome.
PLEASE NOTE: Reservations are highly recommended, and our outside seating is always first come first serve, and is not available to be reserved.
We're NY authentic too. Chef Dino is a new Vero Beach resident after running a restaurant in NYC for 21 years. Dino's background is in fine dining but he's always had a soft spot for pizza and casual restaurants....it just felt right to come down to Florida and give it a shot.
The menu at Station 49 goes beyond great pizza too. Italian streetfood bites like arancini (approved by authentic Italians!), fresh house made pastas, salads that are somehow delicious and healthy, entrees that Dino has perfected over the years in NYC and fresh house made desserts that you won't want to miss. There's also a large selection of craft and big name beers and a great selection of wine.
We look forward to welcoming you to Station 49 soon. Don't forget to say 'Hey' to Chef Dino -
Ride on a current of relaxation inside Wind & Waves Grill, an airy restaurant that recalls a captivating coastal bistro, complete with charming nautical-inspired décor and an onstage kitchen with an oak-fired brick oven. Feast on a fusion of artfully prepared seafood delights, including Key West shrimp and cheddar grits served with pineapple relish, bacon-crusted salmon over potato gnocchi and vegetables salmon with thyme-cranberry vinaigrette, and catch of the day served Oscar style with crab hollandaise and roasted garlic mashed potatoes.
Please call 772-234-2153 for parties over 10 Guests.
See what locals rave about in Vero Beach
- FfrancismSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAfter our waiter brought us our wine he didn’t return for 30 minutes. Ordered pork chop medium as chef recommended but was well done. It spoiled it.More infoCitrus Grillhouse$$$$• American• Vero Beach•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerTreasure Coast •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThis was our first time at Trattoria Dario, and it was everything we had hoped for! The staff was very friendly and the service was excellent!More infoTrattoria Dario Italian Family Restaurant$$$$• Italian• Vero Beach•4.7
- RrorobTreasure Coast •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agowonderful eating..good food..good service..beautiful ambienceMore infoPolo Grill - Vero Beach$$$$• Steakhouse• Vero Beach•4.4
- NMNancyMUtah •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023As always the atmosphere and staff are lovely. Food is delicious and with many health options.More infoCitron Bistro$$$$• American• Vero Beach•4.7
- TBTimothyBBaltimore / Maryland •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Another great meal at Cobalt. Our server Lexi, was just fantastic. Really paid attention to detail and made the perfect outing great! Thank you Lexi for a wonderful time.More infoCobalt$$$$• American• Vero Beach•4.4
Discover Vero Beach
Vero Beach is located on the east end of central Florida. Crab meat is a centerpiece ingredient in this area along the beach. With a number of nearby fisheries and outdoor markets, restaurants are able to use the freshest seafood for their meals. Popular dishes include crab cakes, crab sandwiches, and crab chowder. Vero Beach shrimp scampi is another classic entree that residents and visitors can't get enough of. Chefs broil the scampi until the liquid turns a dark red, which signifies that the seasoning has dissolved completely. On the Treasure Coast, and especially in Vero Beach, there are many possibilities for seafood.
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in Vero Beach include Citron Bistro, Citrus Grillhouse and Wind & Waves Grill - Disney's Vero Beach Resort
Restaurants with gluten-free options in Vero Beach are Citron Bistro, Wind & Waves Grill - Disney's Vero Beach Resort and Trattoria Dario Italian Family Restaurant
Bottomless brunch in Vero Beach is available at Citron Bistro, Cobalt and Wind & Waves Grill - Disney's Vero Beach Resort
The most romantic restaurant in Vero Beach is Cobalt
Restaurants in Vero Beach with a great view include Cobalt, Citrus Grillhouse and Wind & Waves Grill - Disney's Vero Beach Resort
- Oslo Square
- Water Oak Golf Course
- Vista Plantation Golf Club
- Dodgertown Golf Club
- Indian River Mall
- John's Island Club West Course
- Indian River Plaza Shopping Center
- Viera East Golf Course Club
- Indian River Citrus Museum
- Vista Plantation Golf Course
- Knights Inn Vero Beach
- Troy Moody Park
- Knights Inn Vero Beach
- Mckee Botanical Garden
- Holman Stadium At Dodgertown
- Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Vero Beach-Downtown
- Humiston Park
- Holiday Inn Vero Beach-Oceanside
- Wedgewood Golf Course
- Prestige Hotel Vero Beach