Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Tucked away behind a layer of tropical landscape, you can find us just 1 block away from South Beach Public Park, directly in between South Beach Pizza & Dario's. We share the property with Carribean Court Boutique Hotel - a separate business that has been a landmark for years in the South Beach area. We have 2 parking lots located off of Jasmine Lane.
We are available for both AM & PM private events. Visit our site or contact us at FOH.MaisonMartinique@gmail.com for more information.
Visit our website MaisonMartinique.net for full
Ride on a current of relaxation inside Wind & Waves Grill, an airy restaurant that recalls a captivating coastal bistro, complete with charming nautical-inspired décor and an onstage kitchen with an oak-fired brick oven. Feast on a fusion of artfully prepared seafood delights, including Key West shrimp and cheddar grits served with pineapple relish, bacon-crusted salmon over potato gnocchi and vegetables salmon with thyme-cranberry vinaigrette, and catch of the day served Oscar style with crab hollandaise and roasted garlic mashed potatoes.
Please call 772-234-2153 for parties over 10 Guests.
We're NY authentic too. Chef Dino is a new Vero Beach resident after running a restaurant in NYC for 21 years. Dino's background is in fine dining but he's always had a soft spot for pizza and casual restaurants....it just felt right to come down to Florida and give it a shot.
The menu at Station 49 goes beyond great pizza too. Italian streetfood bites like arancini (approved by authentic Italians!), fresh house made pastas, salads that are somehow delicious and healthy, entrees that Dino has perfected over the years in NYC and fresh house made desserts that you won't want to miss. There's also a large selection of craft and big name beers and a great selection of wine.
We look forward to welcoming you to Station 49 soon. Don't forget to say 'Hey' to Chef Dino -
Drink. Eat. Gather.
Kitchen and Bar open late daily & Social Happy Hour Daily.
Enjoy your wedding, rehearsal dinner, business dinner or private event in the Florida Room at Curfew. For more details and availability, visit www.CurfewVero.com
Polo Steak & Sea offers several areas to dine, inside a well appointed dining room with a modern bar or al fresco dining in a large covered veranda.
Citrus Grillhouse is high-energy, lively, and personable, where there is always something going on. Citrus Grillhouse is ideal for any gathering of friends, family, business associates, locals and tourists alike. A place where you always feel welcome.
PLEASE NOTE: Reservations are highly recommended, and our outside seating is always first come first serve, and is not available to be reserved.
- CLCLTSKIERvipCharlotte •46 reviews5.0Dined todayFabulous service and food! Ambience and holiday decor was very nice.More infoCitrus GrillhousePrice: Expensive• American• Vero Beach•4.6
- TRTonyRagsvipNew York / Tri-State Area •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBest Italian food in Vero Beach, along with great service and atmosphere!More infoTrattoria Dario Italian Family RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Vero Beach•4.8
- KKevinvipOrlando / Central Florida East •200 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoI was out of town for thanksgiving. When I got home wanted to go to Vero Prime for dinner. First thing I am a debetic and one day I was there for dinner and I asked the bartender came you make me a sugar free whiskey sour and she said yes. It is the only place I trust for it because normally I will have whiskey with diet soda. The food is always excellent. I eat out every day and sometimes you want comfort food like chop steak or meat loaf and they have it as a special other times you want steak or itaien and they have that. Every thing I have eaten has always been good and enjoyable. The service is always fantastic and they go out of their way in service and it is always the different servers they have. Because I am a regular they get to know you.More infoVero PrimePrice: Expensive• Steak• Vero Beach•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •6 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe dined today for Thanksgiving. We sat outside enjoying the ocean breeze. Our server was friendly and gave us excellent service. The food ; EXCEEDED all expectations. It was a 4 course Thanksgiving dinner. Soup and salad were delicious! The turkey was moist and flavorful as was gravy. It was literally the best turkey we’ve had in years. The side dishes were all delicious. We we would definitely return for future Thanksgiving dinners. We are returning to have regular menu next week. Excellent experience!!More infoPolo Grill - Vero BeachPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Vero Beach•4.7
- TBTimothyBBaltimore / Maryland •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Another great meal at Cobalt. Our server Lexi, was just fantastic. Really paid attention to detail and made the perfect outing great! Thank you Lexi for a wonderful time.More infoCobaltPrice: Expensive• American• Vero Beach•4.4
Discover Vero Beach
Vero Beach is located on the east end of central Florida. Crab meat is a centerpiece ingredient in this area along the beach. With a number of nearby fisheries and outdoor markets, restaurants are able to use the freshest seafood for their meals. Popular dishes include crab cakes, crab sandwiches, and crab chowder. Vero Beach shrimp scampi is another classic entree that residents and visitors can't get enough of. Chefs broil the scampi until the liquid turns a dark red, which signifies that the seasoning has dissolved completely. On the Treasure Coast, and especially in Vero Beach, there are many possibilities for seafood.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Vero Beach is Cobalt
- Vero Mall
- Vista Plantation Golf Course
- Indian River Citrus Museum
- Vero Beach Country Club
- Knights Inn Vero Beach
- Best Western Vero
- Villa Del Ray Golf Course
- Archie Carr National Wildlife Refuge
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Vero Beach
- Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa
- Avalon State Park
- West End Shopping Center
- Macwilliam Park
- Wedgewood Golf Course
- Holiday Inn Express Vero Beach-West
- Floridian Yacht And Golf Club
- Water Oak Golf Course
- Vista Plantation Golf Club
- Dodgertown Golf Club
- SpringHill Suites Vero Beach