East Hollywood Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in East Hollywood
Award winning restaurants in East Hollywood
Restaurant experiences trending in East Hollywood
See what locals rave about in East Hollywood
- RrishibandoNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined todayEverything was insane. Scallop crudo is a standout, as are the skewers. Don't sleep on the soft serve. Cocktails are also solid. Will be back.More infoSaffy's$$$$• Middle Eastern• East Hollywood•4.8
- AHAshtonH1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoI believe our servers name was Phil. He made our birthday celebration memorable and special! Friendly and can-do attitudes from entire staff. Will be back and recommended to friends!More infoBacari - Silver Lake$$$$• Italian• Silver Lake•4.6
- JGJosephGvipLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 14, 2023Excellent restaurant. Family friendly place where you can celebrate events birthdays, etc. Reasonably priced fresh food and fresh ingredients.More infoMarouch Restaurant$$$$• Lebanese• Hollywood•4.6
- JDJoelDNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Incredible food and atmosphere, a little on the exxy side, but we loved it. Would love to come back on the balcony in summer!!More infoCatch LA$$$$• Seafood• West Hollywood•4.6
- JEJimEvipWashington, D.C. Area •19 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Other than it took 20 minutes to seat us, the food and service was outstanding. I’ve eaten at their restaurants in NY, Ct., Chicago as well. All first rate.More infoTAO Asian Bistro - Los Angeles$$$$• Asian• Hollywood•4.7
Discover more great restaurants
12 rooftop restaurants with the most dazzling views in the U.S.
Devour blazing sunset views from an Asian and Peruvian spot in Miami or sip on craft cocktails at a hotel lounge in San Francisco at the U.S.’s best rooftop restaurants.
13 rollicking drag brunches that represent the best of America
A bollywood-themed drag brunch, a historic Miami celebrity haunt, an outdoor destination in sunny California, and more.
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in East Hollywood
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Los Angeles
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match at bumble.com/app, and check the list below to find your table.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in East Hollywood is Saffy's