- PJPJE20231 review5.0Dined 5 days agoEverything is great, except for the loud bass music, very hard to communicate!More infoPaloma SuertePrice: Expensive• Mexican• Fort Worth Stockyards•4.5
- PBPaulBAlgeria •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Marcus our waiter was outside he along with the great food made our evening amazing.More infoEddie V's - Fort WorthPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Fort Worth Downtown•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The server Adam was amazing 😉More infoLonesome Dove Western Bistro - Fort WorthPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary American• Fort Worth Stockyards•4.8
- JSJeffSDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We have been going to Reata for years now and always have an amazing experience. Everyone is so personable and friendly; the waiters/waitresses are very knowledgeable. My wife has a gluten allergy and they had a lot of options for her. We will be back again!More infoReataPrice: Expensive• Southwest• Fort Worth Downtown•4.6
- LALauraAvipDallas - Fort Worth •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 202397 is so lucky to have a server like Daniel! He was outstanding! Menu knowledge , little extras to make our dining experience so much better! Let’s say you know you are going to spend a little more money than you would for the same food elsewhere it should be amazing. It was. But better little nuances in the dishes that change great to extraordinary… and we are talking about Avocado toast (don’t be cheap, put the crab on it!!!) , and bacon(OMG THAT BACON THING, get it just get it!) and Tostadas I can’t explain those you gotta eat them… I feel I’m not being fair just calling the mimosa and Bloody by their common names they need someone name to honor what’s really going on there!! Oh and just don’t look at other people’s tables or you will wish you got what they got!! Now… if Brunch is that good well I can’t imagine what’s gonna happen when we go to dinner!More info97 West Kitchen + Bar at Hotel DroverPrice: Expensive• American• Fort Worth Cultural District & TCU•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
The 5 reservations you need to make at Dallas’s hottest restaurant openings
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
13 of Dallas’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Dallas is all about its restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Texas’s cultural hub. Whether you’re celebrating an accomplishment, anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, the city’s quaint hideouts and sprawling steakhouses turn any meal into a special occasion. This list offers every kind of “special.” There are steaks and skyline views for milestone birthdays. For a more unique celebration, cook your own food on a private grill at a Japanese spot in Deep Ellum. Or toast your special someone at a charming wine bistro in Lower Greenville, plucked straight from the streets of Paris. Dallas’s most outstanding restaurants for celebrating are highly sought after destinations—so book your table at one of these 13 places now.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Azle who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Azle either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.