Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
- OTOpenTable DinerGuadalajara •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAmazing food, we ordered chicken pop corn as appetizer and it was amazing, I ordered pancakes and they were delicious, perfect size and flavor. Brunch Wrap was very good and the avocado salsa was amazing. Waitress was very fast and kindMore infoHudson House - Lakewood$$$$Price: Expensive• Seafood• Lakewood / White Rock Lake•4.8
- Tth79Dallas - Fort Worth •74 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe've dined here many times and it never disappoints. Our server Paola was fantastic - attentive and great with suggestions. Every staff member that came to our table - to bring food, beverages, etc - asked if we needed anything before walking away. Very impressive. The food was fantastic as always - we started with the burrata appetizer, then 3 of us had pizzas, one had gnocchi, and one had salmon. We also shared tiramisu and cannolis for dessert. The prices are a little high but you pay for the Eataly name. Having great food and service makes it worth it!More infoLa Pizza & La Pasta - Eataly Dallas$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• Preston Hollow•4.5
- SSugarvipDallas - Fort Worth •26 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoLovely experience. We enjoyed everything! From the Tuna tacos, shrimp and lobster dumplings to the “the best roll”— everything was top notch. Emily, our server, was very attentive and provided great recommendations.More infoAnchor Sushi Bar - Preston Hollow$$$$Price: Expensive• Sushi• North Dallas•4.5
- LBLoriBVirginia •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was incredible, we loved the Gelato Cart, and we were so impressed with the high level of service & the beautiful atmosphere. Sergio, our waiter, was friendly, attentive, made great suggestions, and was kind. He made the experience even more enjoyable!More infoTerra - Eataly Dallas$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• Preston Hollow•4.4
- DBDanBDallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoGreat new restaurant. I had the Tenderloin and my friend had the Salmon with a Ceviche appetizer, all excellent. It was my friend’s birthday and turns out there were three other guests there for their birthday, to give an idea of how on point this place is. Nice cocktail menu and the chocolate cheesecake with giant sparkler for dessert was fun!More infoSteakyard$$$$Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Upper Greenville•4.5
Dallas’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Frequently asked questions
As of February 27, 2024 there are 6 restaurants in Northeast Dallas. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American, Chinese, Latin American, Mediterranean, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Northeast Dallas who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Northeast Dallas either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.