- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoIt was so hard to decide what to eat-everything sounded amazing. Everything was delicious! There was nothing left on the plates when we were done. Wear your stretchy pants & plan to go again & again to try EVERYTHING.More infoMoMo Italian Kitchen Lake HighlandsPrice: Moderate• Italian• Lake Highlands•4.8
- BSBS75150Dallas - Fort Worth •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe had a wonderful lunch @ La Pizza & La Pasta! Our server, Kayla was amazing! She offered a few suggestions that were on point! The food was amazingly fresh and delicious. The dessert was equally wonderful . We had the table-side Panatone dessert and it was to die for! As a bonus, we met Lidia Bastianich which put the day over the top!More infoLa Pizza & La Pasta - Eataly DallasPrice: Expensive• Italian• Preston Hollow•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI would like to thank everyone at Al Biernat’s for best diner experience. My wife and I celebrated our anniversary and they thought of every detail to ensure we had a lovely night. . The food and drinks was absolutely amazing. Our waiter Gabriel was very professional from start to finish. James Gee made sure we were taken care of and checked on us throughout the evening and as we walked out the door. We will absolutely return to this location. Best regards the Guerra’sMore infoAl Biernat's - North DallasPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• North Dallas•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoAs always great food! Only issue which continues to be an issue is being out of certain wines!!More infoOishii-SMUPrice: Expensive• Sushi• Greenville Avenue•4.8
- MMimiNew Orleans / Louisiana •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We went for the New Year’s Day brunch buffet. Everything was top notch. The service was great, selection amazing. I hope Terra offers these type of buffets more often!More infoTerra - Eataly DallasPrice: Expensive• Italian• Preston Hollow•4.3
Dallas’s 6 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Dallas’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
9 Dallas restaurants perfect for special occasions
Dallas is all about its special-occasion restaurants—they’re the city’s crown jewels, scattered throughout Downtown, Uptown, and the unassuming suburbs. Whether you’re celebrating a personal or professional win, an anniversary, or just the joy of making it through the year, Dallas’s neighborhood bistros, steakhouses, and growing number of luxe transplants from other cities can turn any meal into a special occasion. Read on for a guide to nine stellar celebration restaurants to book in the city now.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Dallas
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
These 10 Dallas restaurants nail outdoor dining
Dallas’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
16 restaurants that define dining in Dallas
The restaurants on this list offer something for fine diners, barbecue lovers, and those who eat out for the good vibes.
Dallas’s 9 Favorite Bars
Maybe it’s Dallas’s long, hot summers, or perhaps it’s because residents love nothing more than to go out for dinner and drinks, but the city and its surrounding areas overflow with enticing watering holes. Dallas’s artisanal distilleries are winning awards and its craft beer scene is one of Texas’s best. The establishments on this list serve everything from local brews to Old World wines to Japanese whiskys. From iconic dives to fancy wine bars, from gastropubs to live music venues, from a sushi and cocktail lounge in the sky to a Mexican speakeasy, there’s something for every drinker.
10 Top Burgers in Dallas to Add to Your Bucket List
It’s no secret that the heart of Dallas is its restaurants. From the strip mall hidden gems of Frisco to the fine-dining spots in the Park Cities to the endless options on Beltline, this food-loving city only continues to expand its repertoire. So it’s no surprise that Dallas is home to some truly delicious burgers, where the city’s most creative chefs have all kinds of takes on the American classic — a jerk burger, a falafel burger, and a rattlesnake burger, to name a few. One upscale eatery slings a cheeseburger basket fit for kids (you’ll love the side of tater tots), but make no mistake — it appeals to the most sophisticated palates. A couple of restaurants have entire burger menus. Whether you like your burgers traditional with a slice of tomato and a little ketchup, or you’re of a “the-fancier-the-better” mindset, you’ll find your soulmate burger on this top ten list.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Lake Highlands is MoMo Italian Kitchen Lake Highlands