Texas City Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Texas City
Outdoor dining in Texas City
Restaurant experiences trending in Texas City
See what locals rave about in Texas City
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Antonio •5 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMy husband and I went here for my birthday and it was fantastic. The ambience was beautiful and romantic and the food was delicious! We would definitely go back. We had the blue crab beignets, grilled wild salmon and bourbon street redfish.More infoMarais$$$$• American• Dickinson•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoJerry made the whole experience amazing. All gauchos were exceptional and everyone was friendly and amazing. Best experience so far.More infoFogo de Chao - Houston - Friendswood$$$$• Brazilian• Clear Lake•4.3
- WJWhitneyJvipHouston •3 reviews5.0Dined on May 13, 2023Food was great, service could have been better. I had to repeat myself to Gabriel too many times for simple requests.More infoBlue Lagoon Bar & Grill Lago Mar$$$$• American• Texas City•4
- DDannyvipCentral Texas •40 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 9, 2023Watched CFP Champion game. Had a great time! Food, drinks and service were excellent!More infoGator's Bar & Grill$$$$• American• Dickinson•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We went for New Year’s Dinner, it was great! Al, the GM, always has a fabulous crew!More infoPerry's Steakhouse & Grille - Baybrook$$$$• Steakhouse• Clear Lake / Webster / Bay Area•4.7
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Texas City
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Houston
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
14 Houston Restaurants Made for Special Occasions
As the city embraces a return to gathering together safely, one thing is clear: Houstonians are ready to dine out and celebrate, making up for everything they missed in the last year and a half and then some. With a combination of food, atmosphere, and service, great restaurants have the power to make memorable moments into memories that last a lifetime. Luckily for residents of the Bayou City, restaurants are excited to welcome diners back with greater capacity and revamped menus, with many offering specials and hosting events to give diners the much-needed hospitality and expertly prepared meals they’ve been missing. Whether it’s a brunch meetup or a late-night dinner, from private first dates to family-sized major wedding anniversaries, work promotions to closing on a new house, these restaurants provide a variety of options for special occasions, no matter what they might be.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Texas City is Blue Lagoon Bar & Grill Lago Mar
- Goddard Park
- Fairfield Inn Texas City
- Runge Park
- Lagana Park
- Horseshoe Bend Marina
- Holiday Inn Express Texas City
- Jaycee Park
- Gulf Greyhound Park
- Lutes Marine Service Marina
- Robinson Park
- Etheredge Stadium
- Steed Park
- Clairmont Park
- Indian Stadium
- Carver Park
- Bayou Golf Club
- Heights Park
- Bunge Park
- Westlawn Park
- Goodson Park