- DDogladyAsheville / Western North Carolina •17 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis restaurant has absolutely delicious food and service! All food is made fresh daily. It’s off the strip, more of a local place but so worth the driveMore infoCasa di AmorePrice: Expensive• Italian• Paradise•4.8
- NPNataliePSurrey •13 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe best steak I’ve ever had! Visited while staying on the Strip … so glad we travelled a bit further out for a steak because it was worth it. Service was great and helpful!More infoPrimal SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Las Vegas•4.7
- OCOliviaCLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023Boulder Station may not have an outstanding reputation for area, but I can say with all certainty that Boulder Station is my all time favorite place to play , eat, bingo, valet, host. The Broiler Room has amazing food, I have never been disappointed. The staff are number one, catering to your needs. I highly recommend the Broiler Room for dinner.More infoThe Broiler Steak & Seafood - Boulder Station Hotel & CasinoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Boulder Station Hotel & Casino•4.5
- PPollywogLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I take my family and friends here a lot, about x2 a month. Unbeatable value for the delicious meals and incredible ambiance of the waterfall area. Yes there are some native east siders roaming around watching the waterfall as you eat, but they don’t bug you. Easily and hands down my favorite restaurant (and I’ve been to a lot of strip restaurants), kind of hoping less people go so I can have it to myself!More infoAngry Butcher - Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling HallPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall•4.7
- CLCatLovesVegasDiningLos Angeles •16 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 23, 2020My fiance and I were able to enjoy a wonderful wait staff, quiet environment, and delicious filet mignon steaks at the Yukon Grille on Saturday evening. We made reservations and ate early. We will return. What a nice restaurant to find in Arizona Charlies on Boulder Hwy!More infoArizona Charlie's Boulder - Yukon Grille SteakhousePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Boulder Highway•4.5
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Discover Sam's Town Hotel and Gambling Hall
Sam's Town Hotel and Gambling Hall was one of the first local-oriented casinos built in Las Vegas. They have a large food court and the mandatory Vegas buffet, but if you're going to make the trip, make it worth it with one of their excellent sit-down restaurants. Their steakhouse combines an upscale menu with a laid-back ambiance. Start the night with a seafood appetizer like baked clams or oyster Rockefeller, then finish it memorably with a steak au poivre. If you're in the mood to get messy, Sam's also offers great barbecue. Dig into a big plate of baby back ribs, or pile a platter high with up to five kinds of meat.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall is Angry Butcher - Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall