- BBellaVancouver / British Columbia •2 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoIt was earl’s. Consistent menu and service. Always too noisy in there but okMore infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Red DeerPrice: Expensive• American• Red Deer•4.7
- PRParryRCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe enjoyed. Food was super. Was told the cards were to be faced up green for more food and faced down red for stop, we are in a pause for more food. But servers did not honour that. Was interrupted a lot. So we were wondering why even have the cards that were not used properly by servers.More infoPampa Brazilian Steakhouse - Red DeerPrice: Expensive• Brazilian Steakhouse• Red Deer•4.7
- ADAndrewDCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOutstanding quality of food. Great range of options. Very nice selection of gluten free options. The decor is very appealing, service is top notch. Great for celebrating any occasion, or simply for a nice meal out.More infoChef David's Cacio e Pepe Italian BistroPrice: Expensive• Italian• Olds•4.7
- EKEvanKCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat restaurant! Food was amazing and very well priced. Service was well above average had a reservation for 4 and they quickly accommodated adding another person at a different table. Highly recommend and will definitely go back.More infoHash Breakfast Eatery & Forno ItalianPrice: Expensive• Italian• Red Deer•4.8
- BJBevJEdmonton / Northern Alberta •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was great to be able to book through OpenTable online, but our request for seating when we arrived at the restaurant did not match our request online. We had asked for regular height table in the dining area and we were given a bar/height table in the bar. We found it was very loud and had difficulty conversing across the table. The bartender was also our server. He was very good! He was personable and appreciated! The food was fantastic! Overall we had a delightful evening despite the seating arrangementMore infoThe Granary KitchenPrice: Moderate• Canadian• Red Deer•4.4
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.