- JLJohnLIndiana •4 reviews4.0Dined 3 days agoWe love coming to the Lodge; we started 10 years ago and have been trying to make it every year for 2 or 3 days. When we first started coming the food was fabulous and still is - the only "complaint" I would have is there is too much of it!! My wife and I are at the point where we eat less than we used to - it would be awesome if there was a lighter fare offered during dinner, similar to what is offered at lunch. We don't want to have to restrict ourselves to just soup/appetizers during dinner in order to not overeat - other than that, not many places better!!More infoThe Dining Room at Arcadia BluffsPrice: Expensive• American• Frankfort•4.8
- ABAngelaB1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThe only issue was they were out of four different dishes that we wanted to try. Other than that the food was amazing.More infoFarmhouse Kitchen & MarketPrice: Expensive• American• Shelby•4.8
- SHShirleyH1 review5.0Dined on Sep 1, 2023The tuna appetizer was amazing! Our food came out hot and delicious. Service was good but entrees were slow coming out. Overall, Timbers was excellent. This was our best meal while on vacation.More infoTimbers Prime SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Ludington•3.9
- JRJeanR1 review5.0Dined on Aug 22, 2023Excellent pecan encrusted walleye and smoked beef brisket. Moderate prices for the venue although they make up for it on the drinks. Will definitely go back.More infoThe Restaurant at Arcadia Bluffs South CoursePrice: Expensive• American• Frankfort•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 7, 2023I come to Ludington a few times a year and never miss a visit to the Ludington Bay Brewing Co. This visit was as good as all the other ones! Great food and fantastic staff!More infoLudington Bay Brewing Co.Price: Moderate• Brewery• Ludington•4.6
Frequently asked questions
As of September 30, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Ludington. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Brewery and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ludington who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ludington either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Colonial Golf Courses
- Ludington State Park
- Rentwater River State Game Area
- Craig's Cruisers Family Fun Center
- Sierra Sands Family Lodge
- Mears Station Historical
- Silver Lake State Park
- Gurney Park
- Thompson Marina
- Powell Memorial Park
- Marquettes Death Historical Marker
- Cartier Park
- Cedar Point Park
- Lakeside Links Golf Course
- Charles Mears State Park
- Best Western Lakewinds
- Oriole Field
- Charles Mears Silver Lake Boarding House Historical Marker
- Lincoln Hills Golf Course
- Star Port Marina