New Braunfels Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for breakfast today in New Braunfels
Outdoor dining in New Braunfels
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in New Braunfels
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Myron's Prime Steak House is located in the old Palace Movie Theatre in historic downtown New Braunfels. We are open nightly, giving top billing to Chicago prime beef, the top 2% of all prime beef in the United States. A full bar as well as an extensive wine list featuring wines by the glass and by the bottle are available. Owner Bill Been, known to most for his 33 years of restaurant experience in San Antonio, has created a casual but elegant dining experience and invites you to come to Myron's, and enjoy!
The Gruene Door Restaurant is located in beautiful Gruene Lake Village in New Braunfels, Texas. We are Gruene’s only casual, fine dining restaurant combining the best in food, service, and atmosphere. Every menu item is prepared 100% in house by our chefs.
Open for lunch and dinner, we are the perfect destination for a romantic dinner, birthday celebration, private party, lunch with friends, or just a casual night out.
When booking the patio, please mind the weather. If the indoor restaurant is fully booked, we may not be able to accommodate a request to move indoors.
Please visit our website to view our menu.
You can find our menu at mcadoos.com and order online, or give us a call at 830-629-3474 to place your order.
After dinner, move into our intimate black-box theatre to enjoy an original modern performance every Friday and Saturday night. Join us Sun-Thurs for live events, such as Murder Mystery Dinners, Themed Trivias, and All-You-Can-Eat Tapas Tuesdays!
Sylver Spoon is the perfect location for a lunchtime wine tasting with the ladies, or a romantic dinner date. We also offer a venue for private parties, company events, and weddings. Catering services are available, so you can spoon at home or work! At Sylver Spoon, we guarantee you will enjoy an unforgettable evening, complete with dinner, drinks, and drama!
Restaurant experiences trending in New Braunfels
See what locals rave about in New Braunfels
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was amazing and we had the sweetest server! She had great recommendations on food and wine! The waffle bread pudding was TOO good so don’t order it if you are watching your calories, haha! I wish we had sat outside, the noise level was high and we sat next to possibly the loudest lady on the planet! It made focusing on conversation a little difficult but honestly, the food was worth it! I had the almond crusted fish and it melted in my mouth!More infoThe Gruene Door$$$$• American• New Braunfels•4.8
- DBDaleBvipAustin •12 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat music and great food! The small plates are that--they are small so be prepared. The atmosphere is very nice, music was superb.More infoSidecar at Prince Solms Inn$$$$• Tapas / Small Plates• New Braunfels•4.9
- BBobbWashington, D.C. Area •19 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat food, great service. Perfect place for a special occassion.More infoMyron's Prime Steak House$$$$• Steakhouse• New Braunfels•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Antonio •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 26, 2023George was our server and from start to finish he was amazing! We made reservations for 6:30 and got there about 15 minutes early and within seconds of walking in the door we were already seated. It was a bit noisy but the food definitely made up for it. We started off with the brisket queso, amazing. Then got the wagyu steak fajitas…amazing! And ended with the flan, again…amazing. Spent about $105 with a $25 tip for the perfect service. Definitely a top fav for date night and will be coming back. Thank you George for making our night fantastic!!More infoLa Cosecha$$$$• Traditional Mexican• New Braunfels•4.7
- MCMistyCSan Antonio •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Restaurant was clean. Good was excellent and our waitress was great.More infoMcAdoo's$$$$• Seafood• New Braunfels•4.7
Discover New Braunfels
Located 34 miles northeast of San Antonio, Texas, New Braunfels was once home to many settlers from Germany. The area still stays true to many of its historical roots, and you'll see that for yourself at one of the several German restaurants serving Wiener schnitzels, spaetzle or potato soup. This family-friendly community comes alive for the 10-day Wurstfest each October with about 100,000 people coming to the city for the event. Interestingly, the first recipe for chili powder was created by William Gebhardt in New Braunfels, making enchiladas, tacos and chalupas popular choices with diners in this city as well.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in New Braunfels include The Power Plant Texas Grill, McAdoo's and Myron's Prime Steak House
Child friendly restaurants in New Braunfels include McAdoo's, The Power Plant Texas Grill and The Reel Seafood & Grill
- Grand Eagle Ford Lodge & RV
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New Braunfels
- Central Park
- The Bandit Golf Club
- Lamar Park
- Americas Best Value Inn New Braunfels
- Overlook Park
- Northcliffe Golf Country Club
- Red Roof Inn New Braunfels
- The Heritage Museum
- Candlewood Suites New Braunfels
- Snake Farm And Exotic Animal Park
- Guadalupe River
- Instalodge Hotel and Suites Karnes City
- Fairgrounds Ball Park
- Allen Park
- Guadalupe Valley Memorial Park
- Canyon Park
- Comal Park
- Riverview Park