Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in Yorkdale
Award winning restaurants in Yorkdale
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Yorkdale
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our newest location in the Toronto market, Earls Yorkdale is located at the North Entrance of Yorkdale Shopping Centre and offers a sense of escapism from a bustling shopping centre and city. Pull up a seat in our intimate dining room or lively lounge featuring a large island bar. On those sunny Toronto days enjoy the sun and a cocktail on our light and airy patio.
Described as a biscuit with a delicate and crisp shell with a smooth ganache or jam filling, they come in a variety of classical and creative flavours. Ladurée’s macarons are often not mixed with more than two or three flavours to give each macaron a more pronounced taste.
Accompanying the Boutique, their traditional Parisian tea room offers irresistible culinary delights in a setting inspired by historic France, allowing Ladurée to extend their unique experience of the French art of living.
* Please specify Afternoon Tea in order to ensure availability.
* Your table will be held for 15 mins after the reservation time, should you be late.
Restaurant experiences trending in Yorkdale
See what locals rave about in Yorkdale
- MRMarkR1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat experience for my daughters birthday! Great food and it came out quite quickly- we were hungry :) Such a beautiful place to take pictures, especially on the patio. Overall great experience and would certainly go back again.More infoRH Courtyard Restaurant at RH Toronto$$$$• American• Yorkdale•4.5
- DUDUffyToronto / Ontario •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoI am a celiac individual. They have an extensive Gluten free menu. Make sure you ask for it. We were given a choice of indoor seating or rooftop patio It was so hot, we chose indoors. Very nice. I had a gluten free pasta, and the beet salad. My wife had the burger, with fries. Both meals were really good. Portions were such that there was no room for dessertMore infoStock Bar$$$$• Italian• Midtown / Uptown•4.5
- RMRebekahM1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe can hear to celebrate our anniversary and we were greeted so pleasantly and almost every worker came up to use to wish us well and a happy anniversary. They gave us a free dessert and spelled out happy anniversary in caramel sauce and even gave us a hand written card to celebrate. Very sweet and thoughtful the staff and the food was incredible. Definitely will be going back.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Yorkdale$$$$• American• Yorkdale•4.7
- SCSofienCToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was amazing! He gave good recommendations He was very responsive, quick and had a great sense of humour! We will revisit for sure!More infoTerroni Price$$$$• Italian• Rosedale / Summerhill•4.4
- JCJamieCToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great food and vibe. Our server was excellent and the manager was amazing. Will definitely go back.More infoOretta Midtown$$$$• Italian• Yonge and Eglinton•4.3
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Yorkdale
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
Whether you prefer a cozy dive bar, a cheerful brewpub, or a swanky hotel lounge, there’s no shortage of places in Toronto to enjoy a drink. The city’s after-dark scene teems with creative mixologists, innovative drink menus, and settings that tempt you to linger. Many of Toronto’s best bars invite you to bring both your thirst and your hunger, with top-notch food menus giving you the option to stay for a meal. Read on for OpenTable’s picks of where to go for low-intervention wine—that’s vino produced with minimum interference from the winemaker—perfectly-prepared old fashioneds, or locally brewed ales in Toronto.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
Toronto comes to life during patio season, and a long dreary winter of lockdowns makes its arrival this year feel particularly celebratory. From glamorous rooftops with bar bites to tranquil backyard settings with Asian-influenced fare, there’s an al fresco restaurant for every mood and craving. Read on to discover some of the top spots for outdoor dining in Toronto.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
With restaurants featuring big-name chefs, bold flavours, and jaw-dropping views, Toronto continues to earn its reputation as an exciting food town. The summer of 2022 ushered in a wave of new openings and resurrections. There are fine-dining venues serving artfully plated masterpieces, design-forward restaurants dishing out seriously high-quality fare, and casual spots serving relaxed vibes with great food. No matter what you’re craving, these must-book Toronto tables, the best of Queen City right now, offer something for diners of all stripes.
Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
Few foods are more soul-warmingly satisfying than a well-made burger. This classic handheld never goes out of style — perhaps because the best burgers strike a delicate balance between the familiar and the novel. The beef-and-bun combo is timeless and comforting, but — from fancy wagyu patties to globally influenced condiments and housemade buns — there are endless ways to dress it up and intrigue diners’ taste buds. Whether you prefer a locally sourced beef burger enjoyed in stylish surroundings or a light, alternative protein option that you can eat on the run, these 10 essential Toronto burgers satisfy every kind of craving.
The 12 most romantic restaurants in Toronto for every type of date
Toronto’s signature diversity infuses many aspects of its food scene, including its batch of romantic restaurants. For some couples, date night means crisp white tablecloths, fine wine, and exceptional service. Others lust after buzzy hotspots that encourage them to lean in close for intimate conversations. Fortunately, the Queen City is well-stocked with both kinds of places—and everything in between. In North York, a decades-old French landmark, known for its flower-filled patio, is sure to impress even the choosiest date. A Trinidadian chef serves up inspired Caribbean cuisine and dreamy getaway vibes at a rustic Queen West restaurant. Shareable small plates pair well with flirty banter at a beloved tapas joint in Little Italy. Whether you’re wooing a new crush or celebrating your 10th wedding anniversary, Toronto has a table for you. Read on for a guide to 12 of the city’s most romantic restaurants, poised for every type of date.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Yorkdale. Our customers recommend RH Courtyard Restaurant at RH Toronto, Earls Kitchen + Bar - Yorkdale and Holts Café Yorkdale
As of June 3, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Yorkdale. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Yorkdale who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Yorkdale either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- St. Lawrence Market
- St. Clair West
- Danforth / Greek Town
- Bloor West Village
- Yonge and Eglinton
- Yonge and Dundas Square
- Toronto Waterfront
- Liberty Village
- Don Mills
- New Toronto
- Little Portugal / Dundas West
- Baldwin Village
- Distillery District (Toronto)
- King East Toronto