Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We hope to establish ourselves as a true hub, woven into the fabric of one of Tucson's most vibrant areas. The focus of the experience at Tito and Pep is mesquite-fired cuisine, as well as a full-service beverage menu featuring quality beer, wine, & cocktails.
Applying over 20 years of experience gained across the U.S. and abroad, Chef & Owner John Martinez draws influence from the multi-cultural history of the region and from his travels, to create a cuisine that is vibrant and delicious.
The intimate space is framed with floor-to-ceiling windows and overlooks a spacious secluded Saltillo-tiled outdoor private patio featuring bistro string lighting, a four-sided, tiled fireplace for optimal year-round al fresco dining. Cielos and its Bar both reflect a genuine, richly authentic Southern Arizona historic charm and ambience including rough-hewn artist-design hand-painted wood beams, Mexican tin chandeliers, floating potted plants and shade sails.
Dante’s Fire has been voted Best Late Night eatery by the Community in Tucson, received multiple articles from The Tucson Foodie, and Best Margarita & Food by the Judges & Crowd at the 2022 & 2023 World Margarita Championship, respectively. In July of 2022, Chef Kenneth Foy was crowned the Iron Chef of Tucson. In July of 2023, Chef Kenneth Foy was challenged for his title of Iron Chef of Tucson. Through a tough battle, Chef Kenneth Foy emerged victorious and still holds his title as the Reining Iron Chef of Tucson.
We've created a fine food, casual atmosphere that caters to well, everyone. Start with our daily Happy Hour and feel welcome to hang out all night long.
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThe escargot were not in a traditional butter garlic, but they were very tasty. Overall good food, but the noise level is very high. Difficult to have a conversation.More infoDante's Fire Cocktails and CuisinePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Midtown•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •26 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoBest pizza we’ve had so far! The taste and texture of the gluten free crust was delicious, better than any gf crust we’ve ever had. The toppings were just right in amount and taste, and the crushed tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese were mouth watering! Now our favorite pizza place!More infoDoughbird Pizza & Chicken - TucsonPrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Midtown•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNashville •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing. Food was very tasty.More infoSullivan's Steakhouse - TucsonPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown Tucson•4.1
- SSarahGreater Boston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This restaurant was recommended by our daughter who lives in Tucson. We have foodie friends visiting and we wanted a special place for her birthday. Tito and Pep far exceeded our expectations. Every dish was so tasteful, different and delightful. I particularly like the cold eggplant appetizer. Our daughter said we had to save room for the buttermilk panna cotta and it was good advice. All 4 of us left raving about the food. We also appreciate that the staff worked on Jan 1 st which is our friend's birthday.More infoTito and PepPrice: Moderate• Southwest• Midtown•4.8
- TPTanyaPvipSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great family experience with healthy and tasty food options!More infoCulinary Dropout - TucsonPrice: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Midtown•4.5
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Midtown is Arizona Inn Main Dining Room
- Frontier Village Shopping Center
- Varsity Clubs of America - Tucson By Diamond Resorts
- Grantstone Shopping Center
- Reid Park Zoo
- Stefan Gollob Park
- Campbell Plaza Shopping Center
- El Grande Shopping Center
- Fort Lowell Shopping Center
- Tourney Park
- Randolph Park
- Homewood Suites Tucson St. Philip's Plaza University
- Silverbell Regional Park
- Arizona Inn
- Jacobs Park
- Conner Park
- Rillito Park And Racetrack
- Alvernon Park
- Hoffman Park
- Randolph Municipal Golf Course
- Pantano Plaza Shopping Center