Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Guests are welcome for a quick bite at the bar, a specialty cocktail in the lounge, or for a long, leisurely evening.
Visit our web page for more information, updates and special events.
Open 11.30-4pm Tuesday to Sunday. We serve High Tea every day, we also offer a full lunch menu along with desserts and a list of over 60 loose leaf teas for your to enjoy at the teahouse or purchase to enjoy at home.
The Serenity Garden Tea House is a must for those wishing to experience the classic West Palm Beach lifestyle of a bygone era. Set in a beautifully decorated 1919 historic cottage, the Serenity Garden Tea House features wood floors and a fireplace that perfectly complement tables set with teacups of fine china, linen napkins, fresh flowers and teapots snuggled in their tea cozies. The Serenity Garden Tea House is THE place for afternoon tea - South Florida style.
Our Hoteliers thrive on creating memorable dining experiences for each guest while offering a warm and friendly atmosphere. The space has sleek and urbane décor including glowing candlelight and mirrors. An underlit onyx and amber table offers a true foodie indulgence in the center of the dining room!
* Reservations not required by highly recommended
Focus mainly on outside dining, French Grill House also has a small inside dining which can sit up to 30 people and a full bar with seasonal cocktails. We can't wait to accommodate your party soon
Each and every Sunday morning, we transform The Circle into a spectacular brunch experience. It’s an elaborate, not-to-be-missed event, sought out by seasoned travelers and Palm Beach locals alike.
Begin with favorites like Belgian waffles, eggs benedict, made-to-order omelets and fresh fruit, then explore our more eclectic offerings, such as imported cheeses and pâtés, pastas, fresh fish, baby lamb chops and carved beef tenderloin. Then discover our raw bar, boasting a sushi selection, domestic caviar station, Maine lobster, jumbo shrimp, oysters and seasonal stone crab (October - May). Last but certainly not least: more than 30 decadent desserts.
“Sunday best,” indeed.
Reservations may be seated at tables of varying heights and sizes, including banquettes and low-lying sofa tables.
SUSHI BY BOU DOES NOT ACCEPT PHONE CALLS, PLEASE TEXT US YOUR INQUIRY TO [954.440.5270]. *PLEASE REVIEW OUR CANCELLATION POLICY TERMS PRIOR TO COMPLETING YOUR BOOKING* Due to limited availability & our timed Omakase experience concept, ALL late parties run the risk of a shortened seating or forfeited seats. We adhere to a STRICT 24-hour Cancellation Policy. All Cancellations within 24 hours will incur a 100% fee of the Omakase per person. No modifications are allowed less than 24 hours in advance.
- OTOpenTable DinervipChicago / Illinois •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoTLDR: rooftop bar with Good food, great environment for dates, parties, where you don’t want to go too wild, but have a great night. Tree House is a fun, rooftop bar restaurant that over looks down town west palm beach, you can see the ocean from the rooftop! The food is good, but not great, it’s a small menu but they got down what they have. The prices are really good in my opinion. $20 for an entree isn’t bad at all. Drinks are bit pricey, but you are paying a bonus for being on a rooftop. BONUS: Order the Tree House Reviver, you will NEVER forget this drink. Service is good, but not great. The reason you go to Tree Hosue is the AMAZING, one of a kind, view and atmosphere. It’s a modern style that meets a cozy bar with comfortable indoor and outdoor couches. Highly recommend for dates, birthday parties and more.More infoTree HousePrice: Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• West Palm Beach•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCaribbean •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service and food!!More infoMorton's The Steakhouse - Palm BeachPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• West Palm Beach•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wonderful experience! New Year’s Day dinner for a pre performance celebration! Attending Salute to Vienna at the Kravis Center!. I enjoyed the Angel Hair pasta with shrimp and it was absolutely delicious! A creamy light sauce! 6 huge shrimp! My brother in law ordered the rigatoni bolognese! Loved it! Large portion enough to share! Both came out piping hot and cooked perfectly! My sister ordered the Caesar salad! We ordered a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc which pared perfectly with our meals! Great service and atmosphere!More infoCity Cellar Wine Bar & Grill - West Palm BeachPrice: Moderate• American• West Palm Beach•4.5
- AMAndyMMemphis / West Tennessee •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food was excellent. Osso buca was awesome! Service was spot on. Highly recommendMore infoIl BellagioPrice: Moderate• Italian• West Palm Beach•4.6
- CFCamesiaFvipNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Beautiful interior and design with delicious food to match. Love all the locations and can’t wait to return!More infoRH Rooftop Restaurant West PalmPrice: Expensive• American• West Palm Beach•4.7
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in West Palm Beach Central is Nomad @ Sean Rush
The restaurants with the best service in West Palm Beach Central are INTI Peruvian Cuisine, Nomad @ Sean Rush and El Camino Mexican Soul Food - Mezcal & Tequila Bar - West Palm Beach
The restaurants with the best ambiance in West Palm Beach Central are Cafe Centro-WPB, Nomad @ Sean Rush and El Camino Mexican Soul Food - Mezcal & Tequila Bar - West Palm Beach