- TKTanjaK1 review5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023We had an extraordinary evening in a great location. Wonderful art, delicious food and fancy people. The service was very charming and attentive! 💖More infoSerpent à PlumePrice: Expensive• Contemporary French• Le Marais•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinerParis •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023When we showed up, they handed us menus instead of the experience. We actually preferred this and didn’t ask about the experience. We had the foie gras and escargot as appetizers. Our first time trying both. Both were delicious, but we preferred the snails slightly more. The snails had a pesto seasoning. For our main course we had the duck and lamb shanks. Once again both were fantastic. To finish it off we had the chocolate and caramel dessert. They made a big deal about how everything was homemade. Supposedly Paris has a lot of restaurants that just reheat stuff, this want one of them. On Saturdays after 8, they had a pianist playing modern pop songs that provides lovely background music. Only speaking English was not a problem.More infoSacré Frenchy !Price: Expensive• Traditional French• Sainte-Avoye•4.5
- JHJaimyH1 review5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023Very good quality food and very tasteful. The sommelier was also very good. Would recommend to everybody!More infoNellu, Food & WinePrice: Very Expensive• Wine Bar• Le Marais•4.8
- BCBrentCNew York / Tri-State Area •12 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023The wait staff and everyone was very nice and the food was outstanding. The Thai peanut sauce on the chicken is a star and the escargot was a masterpiece.More infoPamela PopoPrice: Very Expensive• French• Le Marais•4.8
- SStewartvipLondon •27 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Day dinner. Beautiful restaurant just off Champs Elysees. Great service and the food was tremendous - had the lamb was cooked to perfection.More infoMarket by Jean-GeorgesPrice: Expensive• French• Faubourg-du-Roule•4.6
Underground railway station
Stadium or Arena
Frequently asked questions
As of October 1, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Hôtel-de-Ville. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary French, Wine Bar, French and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Delivery options from our partner restaurants in Hôtel-de-Ville are not available at this moment.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Hôtel-de-Ville either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.