Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Harvester Kitchen is a contemporary restaurant with a focus on the time-honored belief of warm, welcoming hospitality. Chef-owned, operated and focused on innovative American cooking based in classic old-world technique. Harvester Kitchen by Bryan is located in downtown Sioux Falls (DTSF) on 6th Street, near Phillips Avenue, with sunset views of the iconic Old Courthouse clock tower. The windowed loft-style space is in the 115-year-old historic Harvester Building, one of the city’s first farm implement distributors. The restaurant is a scenic 1/2 mile walk from the impressive Falls Park and the waterfalls of the Big Sioux River. And is steps away from the Arc of Dreams, the centerpiece landmark sculpture of the DTSF sculpture walk, spanning the Big Sioux River.
Morrie's Steakhouse strives for dining excellence. Think back to a time when legends lived. Old Hollywood. Jazz classics. Sophistication with an air of unpredictability. Back then, dining was a complete experience. Outstanding cuts of meat. Crafted cocktails. Unforgettable interactions. At Morrie's, we recapture that timeless taste.
Ruthie's at Grand Falls is located just minutes east of Sioux Falls, SD.
With a menu that offers everything from in-house aged steaks to ocean fresh seafood, Minerva's is definitely one to please every one's taste. Award-winning salad bar has been a business lunch and dinner addition favorite for many years. Enjoy the great taste and excellent service that has become a hallmark of the downtown Sioux Falls area.
Join us at Minerva's!
The decor unabashedly integrates masculine and feminine: wild west meets gypsy...from the cowhide paneled bar, quartzite bar top, iron railroad track footrest and reclaimed wood tables to the vintage tiles, jeweled wallpaper, Moroccan chandeliers and antique Indian columns ...no detail is left untouched. The same holds true for the food: from your prime cut of steak to the wild-caught salmon, every element is carefully considered.
Excellent dinner and cocktail menu, full bar, 58" LED tv's and fireplace.
- JSJenniferSMinneapolis - St. Paul •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoFun night eating outside at Maribella with friends! It was a beautiful night eating veal, branzino, and pizza. Our server paired wines to each of our meals. Can’t wait to come back and try another course.More infoMaribellaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Sioux Falls•4.7
- TMTroyMSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThis our go to spot when ever we have visitors and it never disappoints and always blows peoples minds at how good the food is. I’ve been to restaurants that cost twice as much but still can’t touch Morries.More infoMorrie's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Sioux Falls•4.8
- REREW62South Dakota •14 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat wine list - wonderful atmosphere - server had a great welcoming attitudeMore infoR Wine Bar & KitchenPrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• Sioux Falls•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipSouth Dakota •3 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWhen it’s the Best,…. You can forget the Rest!! Parker’s is the Best!! Hands Down!More infoParker's BistroPrice: Expensive• American• Sioux Falls•4.8
- RPRonP1 review5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023We celebrated our 51st wedding anniversary with brunch. Food was terrific, steaks were cooked perfectly and the service was excellent. We thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience.More infoGrille 26Price: Moderate• American• Sioux Falls•4.6
Discover Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, has been experiencing phenomenal growth fueled by health care, financial services, manufacturing and biotech industries. Many restaurateurs are following the trend of moving to this once sleepy town by opening innovative restaurants. Make no mistake about it; it is still easy to find a good steak in this state capital. Across the state, farmers raise five cows for every person living in South Dakota. Sioux Falls chefs are introducing residents to new ways to eat beef, like Ethiopian sambusa. Other chefs are helping to preserve this city's history by opening restaurants in historical buildings serving hot dogs, hamburgers and ice cream. Diners have a wide variety of choices in Sioux Falls, from upscale meals to lively cafes where everyone knows your name.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there are 23 restaurants in Sioux Falls. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Steakhouse, Wine Bar, Unspecified and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Sioux Falls who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Sioux Falls either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Sheraton Sioux Falls & Convention Center
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest
- Rushmore City Park
- Courtyard Marriott Sioux Falls
- Mason State Wildlife Management Area
- Altona State Wildlife Management Area
- Little Rock River Wildlife Area Central Unit
- Southgate Shopping Center
- Sandy Hollow Recreation Area
- Big Sioux River Wildlife Area
- Newton Hills State Park
- River of Redrock Park
- Big Sioux River Wildlife Area Olson Tract
- Jacobson Park
- Residence Inn Sioux Falls
- Terrace Park
- Hjermstad Lake State Wildlife Management Are
- Old School Park
- Westside Park
- Chandler State Wildlife Management Area