Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
All guests are required to wear a mask while indoors—regardless of their vaccination status—except when seated in a dining environment. Thank you for helping to keep our CIA campus community safe!
Due to the size of our "little" restaurant, we will do our best to accommodate your inside and outside preference, however, your selection is not guaranteed. Thank you for understanding!
Keep on Shuckin'
Mon Chou Chou” is a French term of endearment that roughly translates to “sweetie” or “darling.” True to its name, Brasserie Mon Chou Chou will exemplify a laid back and comfortable atmosphere inspired by the great brasseries of Paris. The new restaurant will highlight French classics with an emphasis on simple, flavorful dishes—from steak frites to oysters to Coq Au Vin.
The Tobin Center provides a world-class venue that promotes a diverse range of cultural, educational, and artistic experiences that improve the quality of life in San Antonio. Stout’s Signature compliments the arts with our own unique dining experience.
Complimentary Valet for up to 3 hours.
Fiume - in English meaning river - is a restaurant concept that merges the authentic flavors of Italy with traditional Texas ingredients. The artisan, Texas-crafted pizza incorporates local flavors that highlight Neapolitan-style pizza in what we define as Texapoletana.
Fiume - also once a city in Italy - was known as a cultural melting pot in the height of its existence. Similarly, the San Antonio River is the core of our dynamic and culturally diverse city of San Antonio. Our vision and menu are exemplary of an elevated dining experience revered for its deep local roots and hyperlocal culinary craftsmanship
Our impeccable chef-driven cuisine, extensive wine list and exceptional hospitality is sure to bring delight to all your senses. Enjoy creative, world-class cuisine served with meticulous attention to detail in a casual yet elegant dining environment.
SILO PRIME offers access to the Rooftop Terrace featuring a wrap - around stunning view of downtown San Antonio.
Restaurateur Lisa Wong (of Rosario's fame), and her business partner Pete Selig (of Biga & Maverick fame), joined forces in 2005 to launch Ácenar … one of the largest and most innovative contemporary Mexican restaurants and bars on the River Walk. Guests will enjoy a modern take on Texas regional Mexican dishes inspired by the history and heritage of these two cultures.
Our professional team, led by Executive Chef Richard Sánchez - delivers a culinary explosion of bold Latin-infused flavors. Enjoy many fine selections of Gulf fish, crab and shrimp, or piping-hot San Antonio style enchiladas, savory chiles rellenos, sizzling parrilladas, asadas and cabrito — all made to your satisfaction.
Our multi-level spacious restaurant features floor, balcony and outdoor seating. Enjoy daily happy hour specials and a weekend brunch.
- BDBobbyDLas Vegas •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThis was the first time I have traveled to San Antonio and Bohanan's came highly recommended as every one that knows me knows I love steak. I went on Monday and the ribeye was a religious experience. I raved about the steak for the next 3 days and no one believed it could be that good. Fast forward to Thursday and I told a friend I would buy him a steak and that's where we were going. He didn't even need a menu as I would order for him. We patiently waited for the steak and once it was on the table, I told him I would wait for him to take the first bite. As soon as the steak touched his tongue, his eyes rolled back in his head and he understood what I was talking about. Needless to say, for my next San Antonio trip, I will have a standing reservation.More infoBohanan's Prime Steaks and SeafoodPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipCleveland / Akron / Canton •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat staff, our steaks were perfectly cooked. Enjoyed the atmosphereMore infoBrenner's on the River WalkPrice: Moderate• undefined• Downtown•4.6
- JHJasonHvipNew Mexico •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFor 7 years on our anniversary we eat here. Every time has always been great. Jaime was awesome and took good care of us. We always look forward to the next timeMore infoPaesanos - River WalkPrice: Moderate• Italian• Downtown•4.5
- GGretchenvipSan Antonio •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023this time food was hot and delicious. recommend for yummy and great view of river. will go backMore infoDomingo RestaurantePrice: Expensive• Mexican / Southwestern• Downtown•4.4
- LMLeonardoMSan Antonio •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023WOW !!! Happy New Year's!! What an Amazing Experience !!! We're coming back for my birthday!! The Mitchell'sMore infoFogo de Chao - San AntonioPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Downtown•4.5
It comes as no surprise that Frito pie is a staple in the birthplace of Fritos. No one knows who first buried the chips in steaming chili, cheese and chopped onion, but the mystery chef is practically sainted around here. Tex-Mex cuisine is distinctly different from authentic Mexican, but both are found in abundance in Downtown San Antonio. You can thank indigenous peoples for the tortillas and tamales that appear alongside enchiladas, spicy rice and refried beans on your combo plate at the many Mexican restaurants in the area. Tacos and tequila have always paired well, but craft cocktail bars have elevated both. Who knew that a soft-shell taco with seared ahi tuna would be a hit in the Alamo City?
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 84 restaurants in Downtown. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American, American, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Downtown who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Downtown either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- The Westin Riverwalk San Antonio
- Embassy Suites San Antonio Riverwalk-Downtown
- The Crockett Hotel
- Drury Plaza Hotel San Antonio Riverwalk
- Freeman Coliseum
- Hyatt Regency San Antonio
- San Antonio Missions National Park
- AT&T Center
- Riverwalk Plaza Hotel
- Hemisfair Plaza
- San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter
- Hampton Inn San Antonio Downtown
- East Central Stadium
- Rosedale Park
- Alamo Plaza
- Riverside Golf Course
- Sheraton Gunter Hotel
- San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk
- Lindberg Park
- Omni La Mansion del Rio