Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Indoor dining, Outdoor dining and Takeout.
Our Outdoor Patio is now open for the 2023 Summer season, weather permitting. Service animals only, please. We seat our Patio on a first come first served basis, reservations are not accepted.
We accept walk-ins and reservations. We are still striving to operate a 90 minute table time during peak volumes in order to accommodate our guests. We have high top tables around the perimeter of our space in addition to 3 low tables; if you require an accommodation please indicate it with your reservation so we may better assist you.
To keep track of the latest and greatest Cork and Rye info, check out our Facebook and Instagram pages and don’t forget to join the CORK’D CLUB!
Elizabeth welcomes families Children under the age of 10 eat FREE every night. We are located near the airport and hotels are happy to shuttle you there.
Last minute and large party reservations are not a problem. We can accommodate any size party due to our three dining areas.
Here on business no problem. Host your next corporate dinner with us. We can provide a private room at no additional charge,
Our menu includes traditional Italian dishes ,seafood and steaks. We offer roasted garlic served with warm bread and extra virgin olive oil is brought to every table. Complimentary lemocello is served at the end of every meal!Seasonal Outdoor Patio is available too.. Come as a guest and leave as family.. Elizabeth of Portofino's
The Shanty is a modern American restaurant pairing local farm fresh ingredients with unsurpassed service in a comfortable ‘locals' atmosphere.
We offer a great variety of craft brews and classic cocktails with a hint of eclectic. We strive to educate and inspire through food by letting the local ingredients shine.
The Boardwalk truly features something for everyone. We have a large selection of appetizers, raw bar items, salads, as well as our famous Iggy's Chowder and Clam Cakes! We have incredible lobster dinners, surf'n turf, and
amazing entrees, burgers, and sandwiches.
LOUNGE & BAR
Our spacious fullservice bar and lounge area is a great place to come and have fun while enjoying cocktails with friends and family. We also have an amazing Gazebo Bar out on our beautiful patio overlooking Narragansett Bay with terrific views and sunsets.
The Boardwalk features an amazing atmosphere both inside and out! Our outside patio and views are second to none. The interior decor features a New England charm with relaxing elegance. The bar and lounge area is a friendly spot serving high quality spirits.
We offer a diverse menu with a variety of delicious options, but our specialty is New England seafood, locally sourced and prepared fresh every day. The key to excellent food is high quality ingredients, so we use only the very best.
Water Street Kitchen and Bar is open year round, serving lunch and dinner every day. Whether you’re looking for somewhere to stop by for lunch, planning a special evening with loved ones, or just want to try some amazing seafood, come visit us. We look forward to seeing you!
Tavolo has received a Wine Spectator Award of Excellence in 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019. Our extensive wine and craft beer list offers an unprecedented line up of craft beers and fine wines catering to all customers. The atmosphere is stylish yet casual and of course family friendly.
3 Private Banquet Rooms for events.
Offers outside dining as well.
- SCStephenC1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoOur first time here, and have not a single complaint! Everything was great! Highly recommend their espresso martini, it's the best I ever had! The wings, Delicious!More infoThe ShantyPrice: Moderate• American• Warwick•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipGreater Boston •7 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoPaige, our server, provided exceptional service; as she was upbeat, attentive, knowledgeable and kind. :-)More infoChelo's Waterfront Bar & Grille - WarwickPrice: Expensive• American• Warwick•4.4
- FOFrancisOGreater Boston •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoMenu selections great for lunch. Server Amanda was attentive without being intrusive. Never have had a bad experience at the Iron Works.More infoIron WorksPrice: Moderate• American• Warwick•4.7
- GGGaryGvipGreater Boston •20 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoFood and service we fantastic. The waitstaff and the greeters were kind and attentive. The menu has plenty of options for seafood, pasta and traditional entrees with a touch of RI mixed in. The value of the meal exceeded our expectations as a group. Would certainly visit again!More infoCrow's Nest - WarwickPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Warwick•4.5
- TBTimBGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023Limited indoor dining,, but we lucked out with an early reservation on a damp, windy night. Phenomenal service, high quality menu items at reasonable prices. Primarily a seafood menu, but you don't visit Rhode Island to eat burgers. Great experience. We'll definitely be back.More infoBLU On The WaterPrice: Moderate• American• East Greenwich•4.5
If you love exploring in historic seaside towns, Warwick is the perfect summer destination. Not only is it a great summer vacation spot, it's also the perfect romantic getaway with plenty of upscale seafood dining options. Warwick features a gorgeous park as well as an amazing zoo that has its own carousel. To add to the excitement, during the warmer months, farmers' markets are scattered around the town. While you're out shopping for fresh produce, stop by one of the unique restaurants on Greenwich Bay. You could also drop by at one of the local brick oven pizzerias, family-owned restaurants or fine dining facilities for a bite to eat.
Frequently asked questions
- Pawtuxet Memorial Park
- Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Warwick-Providence Airport
- Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick Airport
- Residence Inn Providence Warwick
- Warwick Commons Shopping Center
- Goddard State Park Golf Course
- Apponaug Historic District
- Crescent Park
- Pond Plaza Shopping Center
- NYLO Providence Warwick
- Courtyard Providence Warwick
- Warwick Mall Shopping Center
- East Greenwich Market Place Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
- Goddard Memorial State Park
- Meadowbrook Shopping Center
- Buttonwoods Beach Historic District
- Sprague Playground