Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
-MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO ENTER
-NO PETS ALLOWED
-JOLO Winery and EndPost restaurant only offers WATER and JOLO WINE
-FOR PARTIES OF 8 OR MORE PLEASE CALL THE WINERY AT 336.614.0030.
Due to the OpenTable algorithm, if you are making both a tasting AND dining reservation you MUST use a different first/last name for the reservation if it is within a 2-hour window. If you have questions or concerns when making your reservation give us a call at the winery at 336.614.0030.
Just 20 minutes north of Winston Salem and in the bucolic setting at the base of Pilot Mountain, North Carolina’s Winegrower of the Year has set a new standard in the wine and hospitality industry. Come visit and enjoy our gold medal wines, food, and views. JOLO offers exquisite indoor and outdoor seating. Our outdoor lunch seating features: picnic tables, high-top bars, community tables, and sofas. Our dining room offers an elegant space to enjoy our luxurious dining.
Ryan's Chef creates a tantalizing selection of appetizers such as jumbo lump crabmeat, steamed mussels in garlic butter and white wine, and oysters Rockefeller. Entrees range from thick, juicy steaks and prime rib to the finest grilled fresh fish and live Maine lobster. Choose from the menu or a superb selection of specials offered nightly. Add a cappuccino and a freshly made dessert to seal the dining experience.
The restaurant has been locally owned and under the same management since 1981. Ryan's has been awarded the Wine Spectator's "Award of Excellence" and is often featured in national publications. Recently awarded the DiRoNa Award for Distinctive Fine Dining.
Please refer to our website for our dress code. It is enforced nightly.
Coming to us, you will get a full experience with your family, friends and co-workers not only with our food that you can enjoy in a modern contemporary setting but also with great local and international wines and cocktails provided by our full bar.
Our menu also features vegetarian and gluten-free dishes. In this regard, we will happily welcome any requests and try our best to customize your order to suit your taste, health or dietary requirements.
Come and visit us. We will be glad to deliver you an unforgettable dine-experience.
unravel the mystery of mixing ingredients with the right touch of spices to
create a culinary explosion of flavors ensconced in mouthwatering recipes that
evoke nostalgia and marry the East with the West? The answer is the birth of
Oh’ Calcutta, located in the busy, bustling downtown area of Winston Salem,
In our backyard yet away from it all!
For more details please go to our website www.roaringrivervineyards.com, and Facebook.
Knowing that simple food is harder to execute given there is nowhere to hide the flaws, we go to great lengths to source quality ingredients from local farmers and purveyors. We then take all the time necessary to develop their flavors —using both European and modern techniques—always working from scratch.
Our menu features tried and true staples like our spit-roasted chicken cooked over open fire as well as progressive daily specials and elevated Small Plates featuring Executive Chef Michael Spencer At Rooster’s, you’ll always find something new served with an honest commitment and consistently warm care.
- MSMikeS1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThe atmosphere and overall experience was excellent. The food was good but not great. I was expecting more for the cost. Don’t get me wrong, we loved it but the taste and quality of food was on par with normal chain restaurants. I realize you pay for the ambiance but I’m a bare bones person where the food should be the star of the show and it just wasn’t worth $200 for a couple.More infoRyan's RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Winston-Salem•4.8
- SSScottS1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was our first visit to Milner's but will not be our last. By far our best dining experience since moving to Winston last winter. The food was amazing from the calamari, to the warm bread, to the amazing entrees our party of 4 enjoyed.More infoMilner's American SouthernPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Southern• Winston-Salem•4.8
- MPMikePGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOur server was outstanding. Knowledgeable of the menu, comfortable making recommendations, prompt with service, refills, etc. He was supported by the other staff so food was delivered hot with fine presentation. We sat outside on the sidewalk, which was charming on a nice evening. Traffic was occasionally loud. Appreciated that the menu had many vegetarian options among the starters, entrees, and favorites. Dessert was delicious.More infoMozelle's Fresh Southern BistroPrice: Moderate• Southern• Winston-Salem•4.8
- DODiningOutDaveGreensboro / Winston Salem / Highpoint •15 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoBernardin's Restaurant at the Zevely House is an absolute gem! This was our second visit in just 7 days, and it's safe to say that we are utterly smitten. From the moment we stepped into the relatively new enclosed outdoor venue, we were transported to a world of culinary delight. The ambiance is simply enchanting, with its charming decor and warm, welcoming atmosphere. Now, let's talk about the food. Every dish we've tried has been a masterpiece of flavors and presentation, especially the horseradish encrusted salmon . The chefs at Bernardin's have a true gift for turning simple ingredients into culinary masterpieces. The attentive and knowledgeable staff only enhance the overall dining experience. Whether you're a seasoned foodie or just looking for a special night out, Bernardin's Restaurant at the Zevely House is a must-visit. We can't wait to return for another unforgettable meal!More infoBernardin's Restaurant at the Zevely HousePrice: Moderate• Continental• Winston-Salem•4.7
- JCJoeCCharlotte •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023We've always liked Nobles Grill and will definitely visit again soon. The food was very good and service was excellent. Itvwas a bit noisy, but expected in an open environment such as they offer and with the bar open as well.More infoRooster's A Noble GrillePrice: Expensive• Southern• Winston-Salem•4.7
Discover Winston Salem
Dubbed the "Twin City," and the "City of the Arts and Innovation," Winston Salem is a thriving place where cuisine choices are abundant, and Southern food is a popular option in a city filled with both traditional and modern restaurants. Dine on fried pickles, crab cakes and tomato bisque in a casual bistro or go fancy with country ham and fried green tomato, or eggs Benedict with cornbread, collards, redeye gravy and a chive hollandaise sauce. Surprisingly, Continental cuisine is a big hit in the area with favorites like pan-roasted diver sea scallop served with a risotto with English peas, oven dried tomatoes and a chipotle plum and asparagus vinaigrette.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Winston Salem is JOLO Winery & Vineyards