Inka Mama's- Santa Ana
Since being founded in 2001 by Angela Kisijara and Martha White, Inka Mamas has grown to become a favorite place amongst friends and family looking for a uniquely delicious experience. Inka Mama’s has used the concept of bold and vibrant flavors set in an authentic atmosphere to deliver on our promise of providing our guests with a genuine home cooked meal. Our goal has always been to share the rich and dynamic culinary culture of Peru, so we have taken the abundant global influences and created a menu that highlights the connection between our family and a cuisine that continues to evolve and inspire. Join us in the journey!
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
You can order delivery directly from Inka Mama's- Santa Ana using the Order Online button. Inka Mama's- Santa Ana also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (714) 557-6262.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.