Bar + Block Wimbledon
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Beef Dripping Triple Cooked Chunky Chips
Succulent, tender and with a delicate flavour
Steak & Eggs
Grilled steak, fried eggs and breakfast potatoes
First time to this restaurant and had a lovely meal. From the start, service was attentive, and the meal was great. I had the Steak Sampler and my other half had a sirloin. Both were cooked to perfection and the chunky chips were good.
Will definitely return and highly recommend.
The General Manager was very accomodating and proactive to take the lead when it took us 30 mins to get served for our drinks.
It was a shame that the waiter was preoccupied on a select number of tables to take our ordered.
Food was alright went for steak but had run out (understandable with the lockdown the next day) nice venue and vibe.
Nice venue but food was average. Steaks very good but portions small. Sides not amazing
Great service, excellent food and a lovely relaxed environment.
Bar + Block Wimbledon is rated 4.4 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.