This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
"The Maresh Vineyard, first planted in 1970, is widely considered to be one of the Willamette Valley’s true gems. The entry-level Dundee Hills bottling is among the best Pinot Noir values that I know of from anywhere." Raynolds- Vinous
"I was explaining to a couple of people about winemakers with “the knack.” They just get it. They know how to make great Pinot Noir seemingly effortlessly, and practice small things that make a big difference. Jim Maresh has the knack." Martin- Wine
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Winemaker Jim Maresh spent nearly 2 hours with us and was equally generous with his knowledge, answering our every question. We tasted every white he makes and many of his pinots and ended up buying two cases. Elegant chardonnays, subtle pinots, and deep roots in the Willamette Valley. Only recently discovered by the major wine critics. Get on his mailing list while you still can.
Great experience, highly recommend. and delicious wine!
Arterberry Maresh is rated 5 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.