We have a set flight that changes seasonally, along with beer and cider options for those non-wine-drinkers out there. We also offer charcuterie boards with a variety of local and international specialties. We are dog-friendly both inside and outside, feel free to bring your fury friends.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
Alit offers flights of local wine and other beer and non-alcoholic offerings. Great service, great atmosphere and great wine.
Alit Wines is rated 4 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.