- MMariacan1968vipNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoTessa the server was awesome. My drink is super duper niceMore infoSugar Factory - QueensPrice: Expensive• American• South Ozone Park•4.1
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days ago10/10 I would 100% come again. Elmhurst is my favorite location so farMore infoFogo de Chão - Elmhurst, Queens NYPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Elmhurst•4.5
- JJohnScranton / Poconos •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe staff is always friendly and helpful.The food is always consistently great and comes out quickly and hot.More infoDee'sPrice: Expensive• Italian• Forest Hills•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023The servers were friendly and engaging and the food was amazing. Thank you for making my birthday memorable.More infoRW Prime at Resorts World New York CityPrice: Very Expensive• American• Jamaica•4.4
- JBJaneBvipNew York / Tri-State Area •6 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023White Radish has been a favorite local spot of ours for a long time. Great service and food served in a nice friendly atmosphere.More infoWhite RadishPrice: Moderate• American• Forest Hills•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Jamaica is RW Prime at Resorts World New York City
- 104th Street Ind Fulton Street Line
- 111th Street Ind Fulton Street Line
- Wellbrook Triangle
- David J Oconnell Square
- Lincoln Park Judge Playground
- John Adams Playground
- La Quinta Inn & Suites JFK Airport
- Catholic War Veterans Square
- Ozone Park Lefferts Boulevard
- Econo Lodge South Ozone Park
- Resorts World Casino
- Adria's Ozone Park Apartment