Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have updated our operations in accordance with all government guidelines to put your health and safety first.
To maintain a safe environment for you and Gyu-Kaku staff, we ask that all guests understand and adhere to the following:
- Masks are recommended
- There may be limits on party sizes.
- We are serving a limited menu. Not all Grand Menu items will be available during our immediate reopening.
- We only accept payment via credit or debit card. Cash payments respectfully declined.
Guests in the following seating areas are eligible to access the DeltaSky360° Club: All ticket holders for Delta Club, Delta Suites, Hyundai Club, Metropolitan Platinum, Gold and Silver, Field Gold and Silver seat holders.
Our service is gregarious & enchanting.
Our spirit is energizing & uplifting.
Our flavors are daring, our presentations are eye-catching, and our concoctions will stimulate your senses.
Above all, your experience with us will always be a memorable one.
We are obsessed with excellence, rooted in classic techniques and training. We fuss about the right things and have the expertise to back it up. We are dedicated to the finest product,
preparation, and hospitality, elevating every step of the guest’s journey, from the first host greeting to the hand-crafted cocktail to punctuate the meal.
From our US patent for our dry-aging process for beef to being the first Chinese-influenced Chophouse brought to market, we value originality and innovation. We regularly think outside the box, employing ingenuity to make for a unique experience.
We feature seating available in our main dining room. The 3rd level tiered seating provides guests with unobstructed views of the field and is seated on a first come first serve basis. Patio seating and our two front indoor tiers and outdoor patio can be reserved through the New York Mets Group Sales Department.
The doors to The K Korner will open three hours before first pitch and will remain open past the conclusion of the game. There is also an entrance within the restaurant that allows access to the stadium.
To ensure that all guests have an optimum dining experience we allot ninety minutes per dining party
- SGSilviaGraceNew York / Tri-State Area •17 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023We haven't been to Caesers in over a year. Mostly because we were sorry to see that the sit-down buffet and menu dinners that the grille used to offer were no longer available. And yet, we were pleasantly surprised. Although the menu is rather short it offers quite a variety. More importantly, from the moment you enter the doorways to the waitstaff you are in for a treat. Erina catered to every need possible. She went out of her way to make us feel comfortable, she made sure every question was properly answered and just made us feel at home. With all the different venues open to Mets fans this one happens to be my favorite. Thank you to the front desk, Shadae, and Erina for making us feel like one of the family.More infoCaesars Sportsbook at the Metropolitan GrillePrice: Expensive• American• Flushing•4.1
- NNawaNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 11, 2023Over all it was great experience. Much appreciated all the staff, big shoutout to valet guy for taking care my vehicle.More infoPrime Met Steakhouse & LoungePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Flushing•3.9
- FAFoodAdmirervipNew York / Tri-State Area •18 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Food and service always excellent. Will definitely return for another delicious meal.More infoGyu-Kaku - Flushing, NYPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Flushing•4.9
- MSMarlaSDallas - Fort Worth •1 review5.0Dined on Aug 13, 2022Nice atmosphere, good service, and the food was delicious…La Bianca pizza, Caesar salad, and cannoli duo for dessert. Great meal!More infoMagna RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Italian• Flushing•4.3
- ALAndyLNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jun 25, 2022Great ambiance, food, and drinks. Perfect place for a date.More infoShaking Crab - FlushingPrice: Expensive• Cajun• Flushing•4.3
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there are 9 restaurants in Flushing. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Japanese, American, Steakhouse, Cajun and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Flushing who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Flushing either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Hyatt Place Flushing/LGA Airport
- Maple Playground
- The One Boutique Hotel
- Men's only Hostel East Elmhurst
- Sheraton Laguardia East Hotel
- The Parc Hotel
- Leavitts Park
- Hinton Park
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- Marco Laguardia Hotel by Lexington
- Shea Stadium
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport/Flushing
- Barclay Triangle
- Murray Hill Station
- Cadwallader Colden Playground
- Flushing Station
- Louis Armstrong House Museum