Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
In the gourmet world of Le Continental, traditional cuisine is classical. Enjoy the perfect service, the great flambéed dishes that pay tribute to the delicious French cuisine. The Continental's wine cellar is most impressive with its board of famous selection of French, Italian and American wines. It offers a choice of more than five thousand bottles, four hundred different varieties from Grands Crus classés to affordable prices.
Fresh, sought after, local products.
A lively atmosphere worthy of a European tavern.
A wine bar with a thousand and one treasures.
Attentive and unpretentious service.
Banquettes, high tables, low tables, cozy and vibrant atmosphere.
Breakfast Buffet and Carte from 7am to 11am - Without reservation
Lunch from 11:30 am to 2:00 pm - Without reservation
Dinner from Wednesday to Sunday from 5pm to 9pm
Brunch on Saturdays & Sundays, from 7:00am to 2:00pm - 37$ before taxes and service - Without reservation
Discover the relaxed atmosphere of our restaurant, offering multiple menu options showcasing local cuisine. You'll surely adore our lovely outdoor terrace during the summer.
- MMalloryGreater Boston •6 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023This is much more than just going out for dinner - it's a whole journey. The food is fabulous (only one course we didn't care for), and the pairings are phenomenal. We were happy to see non-alcoholic options, and they were by far the most exquisite mocktails we've ever had. The staff is such a well-oiled machine, and the whole evening is an awesome experience of food, drink, and service. Expect to be there for at least 3 hours!More infoLaurieRaphael - QuebecPrice: Very Expensive• Quebec• Québec•4.6
- JJoseChicago / Illinois •56 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023Couldn’t be better, our server was excellent, attentive and engaged. Food was super, dessert enjoyed around the table and great pours from the bar. We liked it.More infoLouise Taverne & Bar à VinPrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• Québec•4.6
- KKKK78vipNew York / Tri-State Area •84 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 1, 2023I usually do not like to dine at the hotel restaurant, but after a long drive we decided it was the easiest option. I'm glad we did! Our waitress, Daphnee, was very sweet and helpful with the menu. I had a local raspberry beer that they have on tap and the delicious cucumber & blueberry salad, followed by the charcuterie board as my main. Everything was beautifully presented and delicious.More infoTablePrice: Expensive• Quebec• Québec•4.3
- KKadelleKansas City / Kansas •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The staff made this a wonderful once in a lifetime experience during our stay in Quebec City. My son and I really enjoyed our meals. Excellent!More infoRestaurant Le ContinentalPrice: Expensive• French• Québec•4.7
- MLMagLMontreal / Quebec •1 review4.0Dined on Aug 5, 2022lunch and service was very good. only line up to enter cause the lack of staff.More infoLe BistroPrice: Moderate• Canadian• Québec•4
Montreal’s 13 most romantic restaurants for date night
Montreal is flush with romantic restaurants for all relationship stages. And these spots can feel particularly intimate during a Canadian winter, especially if you’re dining as snowflakes swirl outside. Naturally, the city’s colonial past means that you can opt for a classic date at one of the city’s many buzzy brasseries and haute cuisine destinations. But there are also excellent places to sample Syrian and Cajun cuisine in seductive settings with your significant other. Here are a 13 of the best bets for everything from a first date to a marriage proposal. Read on for a guide to Montreal’s most romantic restaurants to book now.
Les 4 meilleurs nouveaux restaurants à essayer à Montréal
Montréal est au cœur d’une renaissance très attendue de la restauration alors que les touristes et les clients reviennent en force pour la première fois depuis la fermeture causée par la pandémie. Parmi les débuts emballants de 20022, on compte une adresse de fusion péruvienne et japonaise haut de gamme, un restaurant philippin avec un bar de style speakeasy, et un steakhouse élégant dans le Vieux-Montréal. Voici quatre restaurants qui insufflent un nouveau dynamisme au paysage culinaire montréalais et qui méritent tous une visite — et une réservation — dès maintenant.
Les 10 meilleurs endroits pour manger sur une terrasse à Montréal
Comme un antidote aux hivers brutaux et enneigés de Montréal, la ville s'anime en été. De juin à septembre (à quelques semaines près), les restaurants, les bars et les cafés de tous les arrondissements envahissent les trottoirs, les toits et les cours - ou les terrasses, comme disent les montréalais. Réservez à l'avance si vous le pouvez, et notez qu'en raison de certaines règles d'autorisation, certains restaurants ne peuvent vous servir de l'alcool que si vous commandez de la nourriture. Voici quelques-unes des meilleures terrasses pour profiter des étés chauds et humides de Montréal.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 3, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Québec. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find French, Mediterranean, Unspecified, Quebec, Canadian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Québec who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Québec either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Village Vacances Valcartier
- Orleans Club
- Quality Inn & Suites Levis
- Old Port Vieux Port
- Soeurs Augustines De La Misericorde De Jesus
- Lower Town Basse Ville
- Le Chateau de Pierre
- Joan of Arc
- Les Galeries De La Capitale
- Motel Le Martinet
- Place D Youville
- Quebec City Convention Center
- Parc Aquarium Du Quebec
- Hotel Le Concorde Quebec
- Les Immeubles Charlevoix - Le 760204
- Museum of Quebec
- Club Avantage Multi Sports
- Arena Duberger Duberger Park
- Palais Montcalm
- Grande Allee