- EMEM1122131 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe service was amazing and the ambience was so pretty. I loved almost every minute I was there!More infoPortland City GrillPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerAnchorage / Alaska •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was our first visit to LeChon. We had a gift card to celebrate our 30th Anniversary. We’d been told that the food and service were really wonderful and we’re not disappointed! The food is delicious!! We loved the family style serving and that our server told us just to order a couple things to start and then checked back often to get other dishes started for us. The meal flowed really smoothly, the wait staff were all courteous and friendly and again, the food was amazing!!!! We’ll definitely be going again!More infoLeChonPrice: Moderate• South American• Southwest Portland•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoDidn’t appreciate the fact that the server hinted at adding more gratuity despite the fact that I had a large party and the bill already included a 22% service charge. She said that the service charge gets split between everyone. The bill was in the 4 digits so her cut was good out of that.More infoNostranaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Southeast Portland•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoI had committed to never returning to Ringside when I had ordered the 3-course Prime Rib meal, however I was giving the restaurant one more try. I ordered the previous dinner rare like a picture I showed the waitress, but she served a medium cooked steak. I was furious since I received no apology or explanation. This time I showed the waitress a picture of the e-mail I received earlier in the day, with a steak done exactly how I wanted it done. I made an agreement with her, deliver a steak like your add, or don’t and tell me you can’t. She not only did precisely what I asked, but also exceeded my expectations in every way possible. I’m now a huge fan and will return many more times. Thank you!More infoRingSide Steakhouse - UptownPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Northwest Portland•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was great! 10/10! Courtney was great actually love how they all work together as a team!More infoJankenPrice: Very Expensive• Creative Japanese• Pearl District•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Discover North Portland
The editor-in-chief of Food & Wine magazine so often features the diverse food scene here that colleagues tease her about renaming the magazine Portland Monthly. North Portland has certainly done a lot to garner this praise. Whether you’re into Spanish croquetas, North African shakshuka, or Vietnamese noodle soup — for breakfast! — you won’t go hungry. Chefs seem to take every dish one step further; if you’re a brunch fan, a biscuit with gravy might also incorporate cheese, crispy fried chicken, and an egg. Vegan entrees are thoughtfully paired with wines. Omnivores can choose between fresh local seafood or wild game. Happily, even upscale North Portland restaurants don’t play by fine-dining rules.In this land of Dungeness crab and marionberry pie, the dining experience is as laid-back as the locals.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in North Portland. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find South American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in North Portland who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in North Portland either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.