- AQAlexQ1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything was Delicious and our server was very goodMore infoJoseph TambelliniPrice: Expensive• Italian• Highland Park•4.9
- KPKristenPCleveland / Akron / Canton •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent food, trendy atmosphere and very attentive staff. It wasn’t very busy on a Tuesday evening which was great. Will definitely be back!More infoFish nor FowlPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• East Liberty•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerPittsburgh / Western PA •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoMy new favorite restaurant! We got a salad to start to split. The focaccia bread they provided was outstanding. We then shared 3 small portions of pasta. The rigatoni was our favorite. You could tell the noodles were made in house. We finished with crème brûlée and gelato (I will say the gelato was more like soft serve ice cream). Our server was outstanding and explained the menu well. Ambiance was perfect. The restaurant was full even on a Monday night, which was nice. We will be back!More infoAlta Via - Fox ChapelPrice: Expensive• Italian• Fox Chapel•4.8
- PMPaulMPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoOur party of four had no one who had been to Soba before, so we were unsure about what to expect. No worries, we had a great time and great meals served by a very knowledgeable server. One of our party had numerous questions and all were answered in depth and with enthusiasm. The food was wonderful. All of us enjoyed our meals immensely. The atmosphere was busy but not noisy and the seating was extremely comfortable. Making reservations was easy and altering them when plans changed equally simple. Again, the server was outstanding. Will definitely return.More infoSOBA LoungePrice: Expensive• Pan-Asian• Shadyside•4.7
- Jjoe2vipCleveland / Akron / Canton •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We are from out of town and visiting my son. This restaurant is wonderful. We had the hummus appetizer and calamari, which was awesome. The swordfish my husband and I had was outstanding-- nothing like we have tasted! Would definitely recommend!More infoCasbahPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Shadyside•4.8
Discover Highland Park
Situated near two large reservoirs, Highland Park is a great little neighborhood of Pittsburgh. Brunch options at corner bistros beckon passersby with Belgian and French favorites. If you're looking for a quick breakfast or a pick-me-up mid-day, stop by a neighborhood coffee shop specializing in coffees, teas and baked goods. Visitors and locals enjoy a tiny neighborhood eatery that specializes in favorites like beignets and zeppoli made with locally produced ingredients. Those seeking hot and spicy flavors will not be disappointed with several BYOB Thai eateries, and when things get too hot, stop by local pubs for craft beers and signature cocktails. After spending the day enjoying the local bike track, pool, zoo or community workshop, refuel with a local favorite: sandwiches piled high with cole slaw and fries.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 30, 2023 there is 1 restaurant in Highland Park (Pittsburgh). Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Highland Park (Pittsburgh) who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Highland Park (Pittsburgh) either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.