Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our goal is for Bistrot La Minette to be accessible to all guests that enjoy superb food and wine, and the company of their companions: hoping to evoke their best memories-or dreams-of traditional French bistro dining.
- PPhil1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoVisited for restaurant week. The staff were very attentive and friendly. All of the food and drinks we had were delicious and nice portions. The restaurant is two floors with a stage, bar and lounge room upstairs.More infoThe Twisted TailPrice: Moderate• American• Society Hill•4.4
- KOK8Ox1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was amazing, best espresso martini I've ever had. Tara, who was our server, was a joy! Excellent energy. Played good music the whole time too.More infoFitzon4thPrice: Expensive• Vegan• Queen Village•4.9
- JEJEM1New York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoBeautiful, historic ambience. Menu and food were excellent. Service was very professional, but could have looked into us a little more.More infoSaloon RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• South Philly•4.9
- SSSteveSPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoVery nice. Like a good, pre-pandemic restaurant. Food was excellent, service was great and the downstairs bartender was awesome. Haven't really seen a restaurant that had it all together like this in years, but that's another story. Probably due to an alien invasion or maybe we're living in a post-pandemic alternate dystopia that seems to have missed this place. Woo hoo! I'm not telling anyone and keeping it a secret for myself.More infoEmmy Squared Pizza - Queen VillagePrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Queen Village•4.6
- JjeancPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •9 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoMonk fish was deliciously prepared and served. Three salads uniquely tasty. Rice pudding with a hint of lemon was a perfect desert. I’m not a big fan of fish but a taste of friend’s trout dispelled my hesitation. It was very good. A vegetarian friend enjoyed restaurant week fare with delight! Server was pleasant, efficient and helpful. Nice choice of wines. The decor is enticing and seating well arranged. I will return soon.More infoBistrot La MinettePrice: Expensive• French• Queen Village•4.7
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Queen Village on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Queen Village
When it comes to eating, there are very few communities in Philadelphia like Queen Village. Fresh seafood restaurants are everywhere, many of which are upper-scale establishments that provide an excellent fine dining atmosphere. Of course, there are also many unique gastropubs that follow a similar fresh seafood theme. The culinary gems of Queen Village are the countless number of bistros and pubs. These establishments offer a combination of entrees ranging from house specialty items to authentic Italian food. There are several steakhouses that cater to those who love a truly good cut of meat when dining out. It is an excellent place for a night out or a day trip that includes a delightful meal or two.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Queen Village is Gnocchi