- WwilliamlvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoI’m there quite a bit. It is very consistent All the employees are very nice. Food and service is greatMore infoThe Capital Grille - King of PrussiaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• King of Prussia•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoI’ve been to both the Cherry Hill NJ location and KOP. Both were outstanding!! I must say, KOP was a better experience because of the you g lady who served our table. She was extremely pleasant and made sure my wife and I captured the best night ever for our Anniversary! I will be back to this location very soon! And the food is unbelievable!! Thanks Eddie V’s for a great evening! The Harris family!🙏🏾💯More infoEddie V's - King Of PrussiaPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• King of Prussia•4.8
- CcarmikevipPittsburgh / Western PA •15 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe were visiting from out of town and my husband booked this restaurant for my birthday. It was my first time there. Our waiter was so friendly and really made our dining experience very enjoyable. He brought over a champagne toast which was a complete surprise! In addition he surprised me with a dessert. Our dinners were very delicious. The next time we are in town we plan to definitely return!More infoSeasons 52 - King of PrussiaPrice: Expensive• American• King of Prussia•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAmazing place!! Nothing like it around this area Food is good Decoration is phenomenal Service also great ! We will definitely be going backMore infoThe Cage Cocktail BarPrice: Moderate• American• King of Prussia•4.6
- EEvelynPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Absolutely Delicious 😋 I will return. The short ribs melted in my mouth, Jared, our server, was outstanding!!!More infoRedstone American Grill - Plymouth MeetingPrice: Moderate• American• Plymouth Meeting•4.5
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Norristown on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Northwest of Philadelphia, Norristown welcomes travelers, visitors and locals to multiple restaurants, diners and bistros. Whether you are an early bird or like to sleep in, enjoy homestyle breakfast entrees any time. Spend the day at Elmwood Park Zoo and then chow down on specialty wood-fired pizzas or Memphis-style barbecue. Stimulate your adrenaline with a whitewater rafting challenge and then calm your nerves and fill your stomach with enchiladas or carne asada at a Mexican diner or a popular noodle bowl at a Japanese eatery. If you're in the mood for familiar American fare, check out long-standing local restaurants doling out old-fashioned favorites like cheesesteaks.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 3, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Norristown. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Gastro Pub and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Norristown who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Norristown either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.