Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Davi and Bill Bona, also Founding Partner at Nona Blue, saw American dining trending toward smaller portions with different tastes; sharing at tables had always been an option, now it was being encouraged. As the vision for Nona Blue began to come into focus, Bona and Davi began crafting their “Shareables” menu, featuring items that can be passed among an entire table or serve as a meal for a single guest.
Pizza offerings include the classics as well as unique specialties like the Pepperoni Picante, Bleu Bird and Hawaiian-style Big Island. Brewed in house, craft beer offerings include the always-on-tap IPA, Standard Lager, Belgian Wit, Blonde Ale, along with other seasonal favorites.
Our custom wallpaper and hints of soft golden light create an ambiance that is both inviting and indulgent. At Pisco Peruvian Gastrobar, we pride ourselves on our bespoke cocktail program, which features handcrafted cocktails that are as beautiful as they are delicious.
Our menu is carefully curated to showcase the bold and vibrant flavors of Peru, with a focus on using fresh and high-quality ingredients. From our signature ceviches to our mouth-watering anticuchos, our dishes are a feast for the senses that will leave you craving more.
At Pisco Peruvian Gastrobar, we believe that dining is an experience that should be savored and enjoyed.
We also serve homemade Italian specialties, including pasta, seafood dishes, bruschetta, garlic bread, salads, chicken dishes, and homemade desserts including our huge Cannoli, as well as a great selection of wines.
- OTOpenTable DinerOrlando / Central Florida East •7 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoBacan was an outstanding dining experience for our entire party! Some ordered magical dining and some did not. All entrées were phenomenal. Claucency, our server was cheerful, knowledgeable and all around amazing. We had a great experience and will definitely be back to order everything on the menu!More infoBACÁNPrice: Very Expensive• Latin American• Lake Nona South•4.7
- SLSeanLBAsheville / Western North Carolina •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoIf you enjoy airplanes or watching the take off and landings at Orlando International Airport, this is definitely the place for you!More infoHemisphere Restaurant at Hyatt Regency Orlando AirportPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• South Orlando•4.7
- CHCristinaHvipOrlando / Central Florida East •7 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023Best Peruvian Restaurant in town! Delicious food & good service! Definitely recommend!More infoPisco Peruvian GastrobarPrice: Expensive• Peruvian• South Orlando•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Jesse was our server . He did a wonderful job going through the menu and providing us with excellent service. It made for a very enjoyable evening. We are definitely coming back. Thank you, Jesse!More infoChroma Modern Bar + KitchenPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• South Orlando•4.6
- BBrittOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had an amazing dinner here! Kiana was our server and she was fantastic! The drinks, food, service, setting, everything was phenomenal! We can’t wait to come back to Nona Blue!More infoNona Blue Modern TavernPrice: Moderate• American• South Orlando•4.8
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover South Orlando
Away from both the bustling downtown area and the theme park crowds, South Orlando offers varied and thoughtful cuisine in some unexpected venues. Imaginative menus using fresh local ingredients can appear in a resort's golf clubhouse while classic farm-to-table French recipes may be served in a small eatery. Not that this area is that much off the beaten path; hotels with famous names abound in the area, offering exciting eateries headed by celebrity chefs and James Beard Award winners. Whether you're looking for new twists on old favorites, reliable continental service or just something completely out of the ordinary, you'll find something to like in South Orlando.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in South Orlando is Nona Blue Modern Tavern
The restaurants with the best service in South Orlando are Hemisphere Restaurant at Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport, Nona Blue Modern Tavern and Delmonico's Italian Steakhouse - Orlando
The restaurants with the best ambiance in South Orlando are Hemisphere Restaurant at Hyatt Regency Orlando Airport, Pisco Peruvian Gastrobar and Nona Blue Modern Tavern
- Bernhardt Square Shopping Center
- Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport Hotel
- Lakeside Inn and Cafe
- Eagle Creek Golf Club
- SFB Airport
- Orlando Sanford International Airport
- Quail Run Golf Club
- Crestwood Suites Disney Orlando
- Orlando Say Baseball Softball Field
- Seminole Centre Shopping Center
- Lake Jessup Conservation Area
- Spring Lakes Three-Bedroom House 1627
- Orlando International Airport
- Florida Plaza Shopping Center
- Budget Inn Sanford
- Moores Railroad Station Historical
- 429 Belfry Circle
- Harmony Golf Preserve
- Pinecrest Shopping Center
- Sanford Plaza Shopping Center