- DHDavidHNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWent there for a nice small dinner for my daughter 16th birthday. Everything was amazing n everyone was so niceMore infoBahama Breeze - Orlando - Waterford LakesPrice: Moderate• Caribbean• Waterford Lakes•4.6
- MMikeOrlando / Central Florida East •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe dined at Cooper's Hawk on Tuesday,9/19 at 6pm. We were two couples there to celebrate a friends birthday. We all selected from the Magical Dining Menu. Our server was welcoming, knowledgeable, and attentive. He allowed us to sample a couple different wines to insure we were happy with the wine we selected would be enjoyed by all. Our meals were excellent- good portions, delicious, proper temperatures. The birthday celebrant enjoyed a complimentary dessert. Our experience was great.More infoCooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Waterford LakesPrice: Moderate• American• Waterford Lakes•4.7
- TteresatOrlando / Central Florida East •3 reviews4.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023We came on a Sunday afternoon and Josh provided outstanding service, one would think he was the owner based on his commitment to ensure we had a wonderful experience. There are certain menu items that we always order, and they were stellar and delicious as we expected (fried asparagus, fries, burger, fried okra)! We loved having the brunch menu option! We also explored new items a on the menu and those items didn't completely meet the mark. For example, the grits for the shrimp and grits were in the form of a patty, it would have been better served as traditional cheese grits with the deliciously prepared shrimp. The alternative jalepeno grits were lumpy and cold, so not a great substitute at all. The thai noodles were bland and intended to be served cold, but cold bland noodles didn't hit the mark for us. The lump crab salad was delicious in flavor, however, at the price point, it needs some more veggies/greens/high fiber items added to it as it wasn't sustaining; and more like an appetizer better served with a chip or cracker. Hope this helps!More infoMarlow’s Tavern - Waterford LakesPrice: Moderate• American• Waterford Lakes•4.6
- LLeleflowah1 review5.0Dined on Sep 7, 2023Great food for a greater value. Worth the drive, away from the touristy areaMore infoChimiking RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Latin American• Waterford Lakes•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipOrlando / Central Florida East •1 review5.0Dined on Sep 25, 2022Best Mexican restaurant ever. Seriously.More infothe 1 cantinaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Mexican• Avalon Park•3.9
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Avalon Park
Located outside of Orlando, Avalon Park is a quaint town that offers delicious meals at all of its diners. For breakfast, be sure to grab the country special. As a local favorite, this hearty plate is comprised of two large eggs, delicious bacon or sausage, and buttermilk biscuits slathered with house special gravy. If you're in the mood for a quick and delicious lunch, try a plate of General Tso's chicken. Served up with pork fried rice and a house-crafted egg roll, you'll understand why this dish is so popular. For something a little more eloquent, indulge in a sashimi deluxe platter. With 21 exquisite specialty sushi rolls, this meal is served alongside white rice in addition to a bowl of miso soup and the chef's salad.