Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Trying one of their award winning fresh Marionberry infused cocktails is a must! Their Marionberry Lemon Drop might be the most famous cocktail in Salem. Furthermore, their Marionberry Cobbler and Blueberry Bread Pudding are some of the most incredible desserts you will ever try!
Rudy's Steakhouse is open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner.
The Amadeus dinner menu is as diverse as it is delicious. Classics such as the Painted Hills Brisket or the creamy Shrimp and Bacon Risotto are served nightly!
Book your holiday or birthday party in one of the beautiful private dining spaces soon!
- Ddivewench1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoService was wonderful, though we were quite cramped at a table shoved into a window nook. I had included the information that it was an anniversary dinner, so it was a little off-putting from the start. The drinks were good, but the food was hit and miss - a definite disappointment at this price point. Bruschetta was good once we added some salt; the smoked salmon "spread" had nice flavor, but was quite runny. Caesar salad was decent, but rather small for the price. Shrimp entree was good, and the flavor of the chicken entree was also good, although the chicken was sadly quite overdone. Two drinks, two appetizers, one salad and two entrees + well earned tip = nearly $200.More infoParadiso at the Grand TheatrePrice: Expensive• French• Salem•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoDelightful dinner for my son’s birthday! Great service, excellent good. Terrace is lovely.More infoRudy's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Salem•4.6
- SSSharonSPortland / Oregon •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 15, 2023Always love it here, this time was extra good thanks to our amazing waitress, Hannah. She was attentive, social and so darn nice! She made us feel like there was no where else she’d rather be. Such a gem and rare to encounter these days. Thank you, Hannah!!More infoAmadeusPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Salem•4.5
- AAndrewvipOrlando / Central Florida East •14 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 2, 2023Just wonderful as usual. The prime rib is SO good! So is the bread 🍞 & honey 🍯 butter 🧈.More infoChira's Restaurant & CateringPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Salem•4.6
- IIrishwolfPortland / Oregon •1 review5.0Dined on May 5, 2019Amazing as alwaysMore infoBari Restaurant and BarPrice: Moderate• Continental• Salem•3.9
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Farmers markets, public gardens, and copious amounts of street art attribute to the laid back and welcoming vibe of Salem, even before you take a taste of the food scene. From coffee shops that small-batch roast their beans daily and cannoli places worthy of dreams to pubs touting their own micro-brews and small batch, orchard-to-glass hard ciders, Salem will undoubtedly manage to please even the pickiest of eaters. Due to its location in the Willamette Valley, a location well-known for its agricultural and growing capabilities, Salem has a farm-to-table culinary tradition that can be traced back decades. Today, enjoy classic American meals and diverse international cuisines given a local twist by the use of in-season veggies and fruits.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there are 10 restaurants in Salem. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Contemporary American, Seafood, French and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Salem who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Salem either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Northgate City Park
- Wallace Marine City Park
- Wild Fawn Park
- Fircrest City Park
- Joryville County Park
- Gilmore Field City Park
- Table Rock Wilderness
- Buell County Park
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Salem, OR
- Oak Knoll Golf Course
- Candalaria Park
- Bush House Museum
- Sunnyslope City Park
- West Salem City Park
- Riverfront City Park
- Highland City Park
- Wes Bennett City Park
- Lee City Park
- Mckay School City Park
- A C Gilbert's Discovery Village