- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoHands down my favorite restaurant in the Willamette valley. The food, the ambiance and the owner and staff are amazing. They go above and beyond to make you feel like family and the food is beyond excellent.More infoRosmarino Osteria ItalianaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Newberg•4.9
- AOAlOregonPortland / Oregon •24 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoAnother anniversary dinner at Rudy's. Food, service, etc. were excellent.More infoRudy's SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Salem•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerPortland / Oregon •5 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoOur first time back in 2 years. Don’t know what took us so long. There is nothing to say about our experience except Outstanding in every way. Won’t take us 2 more years to return!More infoAmadeusPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Salem•4.6
- DDaveLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023We are becoming regulars here. Due to the great food the servers, bartenders and managment are all great. They all are very personable. Bartenders are great and make one of the best old fashions around. Food is always great haven't had a thing we didn't like and the brix chils are to die for.More infoBrix - KeizerPrice: Moderate• American• Keizer•4.1
- DDDeeDeevipPortland / Oregon •17 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 28, 2023This was my second time for Guerra’s. The service and ambience are excellent. Great bar and beer and wine list. The menu needs some tweaking. My friend ordered the lasagna with Caesar salad and enjoyed it. I had the stuffed veal and had to send it back. It was dry and salty. However, I must say management went out of their way to make it right. That is a sign of a professional kitchen. The situation was handled with class. We ended dinner with the pear crisp and ice cream which was excellent. I will definitely be back.More infoGuerra's RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Italian• Silverton•4.6
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Discover Mount Angel
Mount Angel is a gorgeous small town in Oregon located about 40 minutes from Salem. The area has a large German population with lots of traditional foods featured in their restaurants and bars. From pork schnitzel to homemade sausages, you will find a lot of deliciously prepared meats in this area. Most of the dining here has a casual atmosphere with many places featuring live music. Being so close to wine country, you will easily find local wines available at restaurants. In addition to German fare, there are a few Asian restaurants in Mount Angel dishing out authentic meals made from scratch. Most of the dining scene in this area is within walking distance along Main Street.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Mount Angel who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Mount Angel either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.