Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our front waiting area provides complimentray beverage and snacks, free manicare and a variety of game boards to play. Enough to kill time while you wait for the main event in the back area to enjoy your meal. If you need to book a table for more than 4 people, please contact the restaurant.
Our menus are inspired by the international flavor profiles that represent the incredibly rich diversity of those who call Scarborough home. While sourcing locally available ingredients from the bounty of this Province, we are proud to provide our students with the opportunity to develop the skills that hospitality employers demand.
Thank you for your support!
Located inside the Scarborough Town Centre Shopping Mall, Moxies is in the heart of Scarborough city centre and just minutes away from tourism destinations like the Coliseum Cinema. Next time you’re downtown, pop in for a late-night snack or dinner with family. We feature a wide-array of diverse flavours that will be sure to satisfy your entire table. Executive Chef Brandon Thordarson has created tasty dishes to complement our global menu!
Looking for an ice cold beverage? Come enjoy a fresh Mojito, glass of wine or White Peach Bellini! We’re easily accessible via Highway 401 and offer free Wi-Fi and Daily Drink Specials!
In all seriousness, we take real pride in our food. Try our Cluckin’ Fresh Chicken Fingers, made and seasoned with fresh, never frozen chicken tenders. This isn’t run-of-the-mill pub grub. Our Band of Chefs are influenced by a wide variety of tastes and have travelled across the globe to gain inspiration.
But outside of the kitchen, we find it hard to take ourselves seriously. We have an Elvis booth. For no particular reason. Folks, that really does say it all. We’re sports fanatics, music nuts and love a good joke. If you’re into at least one of those things, we should hang out.
The Pub at the House, is on the patio of the Miller Lash House which makes an unique and one of a kind dining experience.
- DBDarleneBToronto / Ontario •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoHave been here 6 or 7 times now. Always enjoyable from service to food quality. Recommend the quacamole. The freshest ingredients and prepared at table. All tacos are delicious! The blood orange Margherita is fabulous!More infoAnejo Restaurant - Toronto (Don Mills)Price: Moderate• undefined• Don Mills•4.3
- Aasad1 review5.0Dined on Sep 8, 2023Nikki was out server this time she’s one of the original staff from the opening team she is absolutely amazing our experience from beginning to end was amazing. I had to call and change my booking to a booking that was much earlier in the afternoon and the staff was able to accommodate me. Everyone was very professional.Huge thumbs up to Brandon from our last visit he helped us to out seats and was very informative about the menus and the restaurant in general I’ve been coming here for the past 18 or so years. This team deserves recognition!!!More infoMilestones Grill + Bar - Scarborough Town CentrePrice: Moderate• Global, International• Scarborough•3.9
- NNkh12Toronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jul 6, 2023Danika was our server and I wanted to express how wonderful she was. A kind and very helpful person. My daughter had an allergy and everyone was aware and ensured the food was checked before serving. My daughter (5) even commented at how kind everyone was especially Danika. Thank you for helping make our mommy daughter date so enjoyable.More infoMoxies - ScarboroughPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Scarborough•4.7
- LTLindaTToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our server was amazing. Super Attentive .. there is nothing i would change. She was amazing! Thank you for a great night. The only issue was that the green beans were not cooked. :(More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Estate DrivePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Scarborough•4.4
- BBreeToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jul 22, 2021Great service from our wonderful sever. The ambiance was quiet, exactly what we wanted.More infoBoston Pizza - Scarborough Town CentrePrice: Moderate• Pizzeria• Scarborough•4
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Indigenous -Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Indigenous -Owned and -Operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
The 12 most romantic restaurants in Toronto for every type of date
Toronto’s signature diversity infuses many aspects of its food scene, including its batch of romantic restaurants. For some couples, date night means crisp white tablecloths, fine wine, and exceptional service. Others lust after buzzy hotspots that encourage them to lean in close for intimate conversations. Fortunately, the Queen City is well-stocked with both kinds of places—and everything in between. In North York, a decades-old French landmark, known for its flower-filled patio, is sure to impress even the choosiest date. A Trinidadian chef serves up inspired Caribbean cuisine and dreamy getaway vibes at a rustic Queen West restaurant. Shareable small plates pair well with flirty banter at a beloved tapas joint in Little Italy. Whether you’re wooing a new crush or celebrating your 10th wedding anniversary, Toronto has a table for you. Read on for a guide to 12 of the city’s most romantic restaurants, poised for every type of date.
Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
With restaurants featuring big-name chefs, bold flavours, and jaw-dropping views, Toronto continues to earn its reputation as an exciting food town. The summer of 2022 ushered in a wave of new openings and resurrections. There are fine-dining venues serving artfully plated masterpieces, design-forward restaurants dishing out seriously high-quality fare, and casual spots serving relaxed vibes with great food. No matter what you’re craving, these must-book Toronto tables, the best of Queen City right now, offer something for diners of all stripes.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
Whether you prefer a cozy dive bar, a cheerful brewpub, or a swanky hotel lounge, there’s no shortage of places in Toronto to enjoy a drink. The city’s after-dark scene teems with creative mixologists, innovative drink menus, and settings that tempt you to linger. Many of Toronto’s best bars invite you to bring both your thirst and your hunger, with top-notch food menus giving you the option to stay for a meal. Read on for OpenTable’s picks of where to go for low-intervention wine—that’s vino produced with minimum interference from the winemaker—perfectly-prepared old fashioneds, or locally brewed ales in Toronto.
The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
Toronto comes to life during patio season, and a long dreary winter of lockdowns makes its arrival this year feel particularly celebratory. From glamorous rooftops with bar bites to tranquil backyard settings with Asian-influenced fare, there’s an al fresco restaurant for every mood and craving. Read on to discover some of the top spots for outdoor dining in Toronto.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
Few foods are more soul-warmingly satisfying than a well-made burger. This classic handheld never goes out of style — perhaps because the best burgers strike a delicate balance between the familiar and the novel. The beef-and-bun combo is timeless and comforting, but — from fancy wagyu patties to globally influenced condiments and housemade buns — there are endless ways to dress it up and intrigue diners’ taste buds. Whether you prefer a locally sourced beef burger enjoyed in stylish surroundings or a light, alternative protein option that you can eat on the run, these 10 essential Toronto burgers satisfy every kind of craving.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Scarborough is The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Estate Drive
- Centennial Residence
- Executive Warden Suite
- Delta Toronto East
- Grand Motel
- Super 8 Toronto East
- Scarborough Bluff
- Rouge Park
- Tennis Courts
- Sab Guest House
- Heron Park Arena
- Scarborough Centre Luxury Business Suite
- Commander Arena
- Rouge Valley Centenary
- Colossus Woodbridge
- Cedar Ridge Creative Centre And Botanical Gardens
- Howard Johnson Toronto East
- Canlan Ice Sports Corporation
- A Suite Escape Guest House Toronto