Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
At Take Five Bistro, we're proud to support the local economy. All of our meat and produce is grown and raised in Ontario to ensure our customers are getting the finest and freshest ingredients possible.
Co-Owners and Chefs, Paul Sauve and Cody Northgrave, are committed to providing quality service and a cozy atmosphere, with great food, friendly staff and a full, licensed bar.
Browse our menus online and then join us to find out why Windsor's finest steaks, chops and seafood can only be found at Take Five Bistro.
We have a 10 minute grace period. Please call us if you are running late to hold your reservation.
Please note: We allow a 10 minute grace period with your reservation. Please call us if you are running later than 10 minutes after your reservation time. We may contact you about your reservation, so please ensure your email and phone number are up to date. Your table will be reserved for 1.5 hours;. TIMING CAN VARY DURING HIGH PEAK SEASON AND HOLIDAYS
Presently serving guests at RiverRoom offering local guests a variety of comfort food and traditional Mediterranean dishes in a casual atmosphere.
The location offers the most spectacular view of the Detroit River and offerings that create memorable moments.
- DDrewToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMy wife and I go to take 5 for all of our special occasions. The reason we do is because it is CONSISTENTLY the best experience we have had at a restaurant in this city. All of the servers including adrian always make it a point to say hello and we always feel appreciated every time we go there. Last night we were celebrating both our birthdays and they brought us out dessert on the house and even though they didn't know what our favourite desserts were they literally brought out both of our favourites creme brûlée and cheesecake and they were both fantastic.More infoTake Five BistroPrice: Moderate• Steak• Downtown Windsor•4.8
- DEDougEatsSan Antonio •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoHad Thanksgiving Dinner here. Not your traditional Turkey Day meal, but very tasty! Excellent service and incredible presentation. Served Family Style, there was more than we could possibly eat. Took home plenty of leftovers.More infoThe Apparatus RoomPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Detroit•4.4
- NFNathanFDetroit / Eastern Michigan •5 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoCan't say enough about this place. Sat at the bar and Mena took amazing care of us. We had never been to ZuZu so she suggested some amazing craft cocktails that they offered. Sei Less was our favorite. We met the managers Stephanie and Rahul. You can tell they take pride in this place. The sushi was amazing. Definitely need to try the Zizzle and Zmoke. Well worth it!More infoExperience ZuzuPrice: Very Expensive• Asian• Detroit•4.4
- LSLorieSVancouver / British Columbia •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoJoe Muir’s is such a treat for special occasions! Our server was amazing and got a gluten free risotto for our birthday girl that she loved.More infoJoe Muer Seafood - DetroitPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Detroit•4.6
- AKAnneKDetroit / Eastern Michigan •9 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 20, 2023The food was really good. We loved the flambéed burrata. We thought the Brussels sprouts could have used a little more flavor but then we dipped them in the sauce from the chicken wings and they were great. Our server was so nice and the atmosphere was wonderful. I would definitely go backMore infoParcPrice: Expensive• American• Detroit•4.5
Limited-time Toronto Dining Experiences to Try in November
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
- Cadillac Inn
- Days Inn Windsor
- Diane Motel
- Ye Olde Walkerville Bed & Breakfast
- Royal Windsor Motel
- Comfort Inn & Suites Ambassador Bridge
- Ojibway Nature Centre
- Comfort Suites Downtown Windsor
- Kenora Masterchoice Motel
- Holiday Inn Windsor - Ambassador Bridge
- Super 8 Windsor
- Art Gallery of Windsor
- Best Western Plus Waterfront Hotel
- Hansen Playground
- University of Windsor
- Forest Glade Arena
- Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel Windsor
- iSleep Inn Motel
- Comfort Inn Windsor
- Fishermans Marina