Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Juniper offers six unique private event spaces including our poolside patio, lounge, and two private dining rooms with a balcony.
Juniper's sister restaurants include Amali (Manhattan), Calissa (The Hamptons), and Bar Marseille (Rockaway Beach).
Juniper features live music on Thursday nights.
Spuntino Wine Bar & Italian Tapas set out with the goal of introducing a wonderful breadth of world-class international wine that is paired with an expansive Italian, small plate menu. Our wine list and food menu are thoughtfully prepared and selected by a team that strives to introduce our guests to new, fresh Italian flavors
Wine is Spuntino’s second name as we're a 5-time Wine Spectator Award of Excellence winner! We offer over 350+ wines on our reserve list: 50 wines by the glass, over 150 by the bottle, four wines on tap, and three wine flights offered daily.
We now have outdoor dining!
- SShirleyNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis was only my second time eating at Benihana. I loved it and my family had a great time. My granddaughter was having a kids sushi making party and the 10 kids had a ball and actually made yummy sushi. The chef and wait staff were excellent. The Mgr gave us all great attention as well. Next time you need a fun and delicious family and friends activity pick this Benihana location to have the time of your lives.More infoBenihana - Westbury, NYPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Westbury•4
- JRJohnR1 review5.0Dined on Aug 7, 2023It's quite simple - This is a must for lovers of truly authentic Persian cuisine wonderfully prepared and served.More infoFandoQPrice: Moderate• Persian• Westbury•4.9
- MAMayraANew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our waiter, Nick was great and recommended a great dish, .More infoVincent's Clam BarPrice: Expensive• Italian• Carle Place•4.8
- KPKeishaPNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year’s Day brunch with friends. The food and the staff were perfect. Will definitely return.More infoCity Cellar Wine Bar & Grill - WestburyPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Westbury•4.5
- TETaylorENew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was fantastic. The staff was great. Our overall experience was awesome. Highly recommend!More infoSmall BatchPrice: Expensive• American• Garden City•4.6
12 US restaurants that take dog-friendly to the next level
From dedicated dog menus and take-home water bowls to onsite dog runs, these US restaurants pull out all the stops for your dog.
7 restaurants at the forefront of accessible dining in America
These revolutionary restaurants are changing the game when it comes to championing accessibility and hiring inclusively.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.