Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Pietro Molendini has spent 30 years in the food industry, with a decade of that at Cipriani and stints at both Bar Pitti and Da Silvano. Along the way, he met chef Fabian Garcia Manca, who eventually headed the kitchen at Vito Vinosteria and now joins the Molendini’s in St. James. Kelly Molendini said Manca and her husband scour the tristate area and beyond for ingredients. "They are never home," she joked, and said that the pair source some of their meat from the Bronx, burrata from New Jersey and dried pasta from Italy and Sicily.
Closed 11/17/2022 for private party
- DMDebbieMvipLas Vegas •21 reviews5.0Dined todayWine dinner always lives up to high expectations! Creative BBQ brisket & slaw appetizer, tasty fish main with pureed lentil sauce and excellent charred broccolini finished off with warm apple streusel dessert. Presented with friendly & professional service.More infoH2O: Seafood & SushiPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Smithtown•4.7
- MSMSReidvipNew York / Tri-State Area •74 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoI had a great experience! My food was delicious! Mario was a fantastic server! I really liked where we sat in the front room. ￼More infoVintage Prime SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• St. James•4.8
- MDMitchDNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 26, 2023Wow! What can I say??? I've been to Italy 5 times and the food here is on par with the amazing food in Italy. This is definitely my favorite Italian restaurant in the United States and I've tried many. Pietro is an amazing host as well which just makes everything that much better. The portions are great, the prices are fair considering the quality, the menu is unique and the taste is incredible. I will be back soon!More infoPietro Cucina ItalianaPrice: Moderate• Italian• St. James•4.4
- CConsistentlyexcellentvipNew York / Tri-State Area •24 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023As always, a great experience with delicious food and excellent service (thanks, Sean!). This has quickly become a favorite place of ours.More infoOsteria UmbraPrice: Expensive• Italian• Smithtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service and food was wonderful. Entire family enjoyed delicious steaks and an assortment of rolls! Highly recommend the yellow tail! Waiter was extremely professional and helpfulMore infoInsignia Prime Steak & SushiPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Smithtown•4.7
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in St. James is Vintage Prime Steakhouse