Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Join us for Cocktail Hour every weekday from 4-6pm and 7 nights a week for dinner!
We have a huge outdoor patio seating area with a water view from every seat in the house. The Beach House continues to offer the friendly service and menu favorites for 5 years now.
Indoor seating available all year round and our beach view bar also open all year round.
Delicious comfort food with a variety of dishes from our Beach bites - The Giant pretzel, Fish tacos and Philly rolls being some of the favorites.
Popular entrees including Fajitas, Miso Salmon, Mussels, and New York Strip Steak.
Other popular dishes are our Barley burger, Fish & chips and our signature salads.
Choose from a variety of seasonal cocktails, wines and a selection of draft beers.
- DHDavidHNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined todayService was outstanding from beginning to end. The crab lettuce wraps (appetizer) is a dish that I have never seen before and it was OUTSTANDING. This is a must do dish especially if you are a foodie. The Filets looked amazing, very generous cut of meat, and our guests loved them (but I didn’t try them so can’t share more feedback).More infoOcean Blue PrimePrice: Expensive• American• Rye•4.6
- RRestaurantpatronNew York / Tri-State Area •36 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoSmall restaurant - you can sit at the bar. Excellent, excellent sushi. Knowledgeable, efficient waitstaff- I don’t like sitting facing a wall. A row of tables face a wall / not comfortable. The food was fantastic, but remember they charge by the piece so it gets pricey.More infoOko RyePrice: Expensive• Japanese• Rye•4.8
- PPaulNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews4.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023Just a gem. Enjoyable evening all around, except parking. Tuna was seared perfectly.More infoRuby's Oyster Bar and BistroPrice: Expensive• French• Rye•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •12 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Usually very good and our neighborhood go to but they didn’t let us know that they were closed Wednesday before thanksgiving. We strolled over to find that the restaurant was closed. So either opentable screwed up or lbstley didn’t update their holiday hours.More infoThe Barley Beach HousePrice: Moderate• American• Rye•4.1
- OEOmaENew York / Tri-State Area •22 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I would recommend the rye Bar and Grill with the caveat that the noise level may be an issue for some.More infoRye Grill and BarPrice: Moderate• American• Rye•4.6
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.