Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Welcome to Pasta Pasta in the historic water town of Port Jefferson. Since 1991 Pasta Pasta has become one of the premier restaurants on the North Shore. More than just PASTA; they offer a diverse menu featuring chicken, steak the freshest fish available and of course our innovative pastas and pizza. Decorated in the casual and comfortable style of a Tuscan villa, the dining rooms boast light wood accents. Romantic booths with curtains to separate them.
With a metropolitan feel and lively bar scene we hope to have the opportunity to invite you into our home otherwise known as "The Grille". Opening April 1, 2023 !
- ADAmyD1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoWe always have a wonderful experience at Bliss. The food is amazing, the service excellent and the atmosphere lovely!More infoBliss RestaurantPrice: Moderate• American• Stony Brook•4.8
- CCheriNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoService was excellent and well coordinated. Food was excellent with a very nice selection of fish and vegetarian options. The price fix menu is an outstanding value when available. Nice selection of cocktails. Lovely dinner experience.More infoFifth SeasonPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Port Jefferson•4.7
- DDDonnaDNew York / Tri-State Area •15 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoCozy comfortable restaurant. Great for lunch or dinner. Excellent food, good selection, generous portions. Don’t be disappointed it’s wine and beer only. The bread makes up for that.More infoPasta PastaPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Port Jefferson•4.7
- SNSaraN1 review4.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023The food was very good. Highly recommend the calamari. The view at sunset was beautifulMore infoFerryman's GrillePrice: Moderate• American• Port Jefferson•3.4
- DDougplumbNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 9, 2023Great view. Not too crowded. Would come back. Nice.More infoThe Grille at WaterviewPrice: Expensive• American• Port Jefferson•3.5
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 26, 2023 there are 6 restaurants in Port Jefferson. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Contemporary Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Port Jefferson who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Port Jefferson either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.