Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Whether for a date night, enjoying a drink at their bar, having a family dinner after a game or celebrating a special occasion, their staff will treat you like one of the family. -- For those special occasions, you can contact always their catering offices to book one of their five banquet rooms for private events. -- Some weekly specials: Every Wednesday is "Wine Down Wednesday" where all bottles of wine are half price. There is also Happy Hour at the bar Mon thru Fri between 4pm and 7pm for drink discounts.
- DDebbievipNew York / Tri-State Area •20 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoVery hood good snd serviceMore infoSeasons 52 - ParamusPrice: Expensive• American• Rochelle Park•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •11 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent experience! The meat was well prepared and served, and the wait staff efficiently attended to our needs. We had the Market Table with the Picanha add-on which is our favorite luncheon choice.More infoFogo de Chão - Paramus, NJPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Rochelle Park•4.3
- LSLSFAFvipNew York / Tri-State Area •22 reviews4.0Dined 2 days agoWonderful restaurant. Great food and service. Halibut was fabulous as was the Ceasar Salad and Clam Chowder. Pricey, but great for special occasions.More infoOceanos RestaurantPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Fairlawn•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe had a wonderful experience and our server Mike went out of his way to make it a special ￼.More infoThe Capital Grille - ParamusPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Paramus•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our only issue was a rude hostess. Not friendly especially when I asked why people who checked in after us were being seated before us. The restaurant was not crowded and had empty tables available so there was no need for our seating to not be seamless. Server and food was excellent as always. Manager did stop by to introduce herself. We did mention our hiccup at the hostess stand which she assured us would be taken care which we appreciated.More infoEddie V's - ParamusPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Rochelle Park•4.7
Nasrin’s Kitchen in NYC is a full-on celebration of Persian home cooking
Chef Nasrin Rejali is all about recreating her mother’s and grandmother’s recipes at this Midtown restaurant.
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Paramus is The Capital Grille - Paramus
- Courtyard Paramus
- Sirianni Park
- Orchard Hills Golf Course
- Firemans Park
- Arcola Golf Club
- Paramus Place Shopping Center
- Oradell Station
- Garden State Plaza Shopping Center
- Paramus Park
- Constitution Grove Park
- Ridgewood Golf Club
- Comfort Inn and Suites Paramus
- Bergen County Zoological Park
- Paramus Park Shopping Center
- Van Saun County Park Bergen County Zoological Park
- The New Jersey Children's Museum
- Holiday Inn Express Paramus
- Stevens Avenue Park
- Van Saun County Park
- George W Hodgins Stadium