Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
From the moment you step through our doors, the titillating aroma drifting from our kitchen will seduce you towards a seat at one of our tables. The methodically designed interior that surrounds you will add the memorable touch to any special occasion be it a first date, rehearsal dinner, or 50th anniversary.
For years Chef Fredy’s Table has received spectacular reviews by prestigious publications like The New York Times, The Star Ledger, The Daily Record, and NJ Monthly.
With the cool silverware brushing at your fingertips, that favorite bottle of wine you’ve been hiding in your cellar and our unique flavors within your grasp, all you have to do is dig in and enjoy. Our staff will ensure your experience with us goes even better than expected because when you’re at Chef Fredy’s Table, you’re family.
For lunch, a popular choice at Marjan Fine Persian Grill is one of the wraps, including kubideh, kuku, chicken and olivieah, each with the choice of tahini or yogurt sauce. An ideal beginning for dinner is the combination appetizer platter which allows patrons to choose three of the seven available appetizers, such as hummus, kuku (Persian style frittata), dolmeh and mast-o-moosir. Kabobs and stews are the main events on the entr�e menu at Marjan Fine Persian Grill.
Our mission here is simple; to bring a sophisticated yet comfortable gathering place to Morristown. Offering fresh ingredient driven food, complimented by our inventive specialty cocktails, which combine fruits and herbs with the newest and best spirits. We strive to provide an array of fine wine at reasonable prices often paired back to our menu items. Our craft beers change seasonally and are complimented by a large selection of bottled brews.
The small plate concept allows for you to experience a variety of dishes and tease your palate.
Come relax in our comfortable lounge, hang out at our 16 seat high top copper communal table, belly up to our spacious bar or cozy up in our dining room banquettes. Your time here is about atmosphere, food, drink and fun!
Serving Lunch Menu Tuesday TO Friday
It’s our goal to make every guest that walks through the door feel like family. At Pavesi, we invite you to sit back, relax and enjoy!
Wright now we offer outdoor heaters for Your comfort
Rod's Steak & Seafood Grille, an area landmark and winner of New Jersey Monthly's 'Best Steakhouse' award, offers dinner daily.
The restaurant's design of rich wood paneling and highly polished brass, lends a classic elegance to the sophisticated atmosphere. For an intimate and unique experience, dinner aboard the private Parlour Cars is sure to be remembered. Formerly the private domain of the rich and famous, these beautifully refurbished, turn of the century railway cars are exquisitely complimented by the cuisine of Rod's esteemed Executive Chef.
With a separate entrance we will be featuring the sophisticated Topgolf Swing Suites, featuring food and beverage served by the David Burke team. Please visit the 1776bydb.com Website to book your party in our Topgolf Swing Suites, The Grand Suite, The Liberty Lounge or The Chef's Table located in the kitchen.
Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Wine Bar offers more than 70 wines by the glass and half glass tastings and is available for receptions up to 25 people. For private dining, Blue Morel features the Wine Room, which seats up to 18 guests. For larger events, weddings and bar mitzvahs, elegant rooms are available to accomodate up to 400 guests.
- LLuvgoodfoodvipNew York / Tri-State Area •37 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis was my first time dining at End of Elm. LOVED it! The staff was amazing. Loved our server Margo! The cocktails were awesome and the tacos were delicious. Try the guacamole! I will definitely return.More infoEnd of ElmPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Morristown•4.7
- JDJohnDvipDenver / Colorado •68 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWhenever we're in town, Fredy's has become a stand-by dinner place for us. We know the food will be consistently delicious and the service will be spot on. Love Fredy'sMore infoChef Fredy's TablePrice: Moderate• American• Morristown•4.7
- JSJohnSNew York / Tri-State Area •5 reviews5.0Dined on Aug 25, 2023Food and service were outstanding, the owner was very gracious, great night.More infoPavesi RistorantePrice: Moderate• Italian• Morristown•4.5
- CCrackerjackNew York / Tri-State Area •16 reviews4.0Dined on May 27, 2023Excellent quality & tasty food. Veal Parmesan is very delicious, as is the salmon Dijon. Antipasta was very good and the eggplant rollatini appetizer was great. Attentive server and fast service.More infoLuna Cafe - MorristownPrice: Moderate• Italian• Morristown•4.5
‘Best new chef’ Paola Velez brings a delightful Afro-Latino pop-up dinner to NYC
Poalo Velez is the pandemic pop-up queen, best known for her work behind Bakers Against Racism. She’s now back with her newest pop-up.
The New York Times names its 50 favorite restaurants for 2023
Among the favorites this year are Keralan comfort food spot Thattu in Chicago and the cafe-by-day, restaurant-by-night Comfort Kitchen in Boston.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there are 12 restaurants in Morristown. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Contemporary American, Italian, Steak, Persian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Morristown who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Morristown either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Morris County Golf Club
- Fosterfields Living Historical Farm
- Morristown National Historic Park
- Seaton Hackney Farm Park
- Speedwell Park
- Caldwell Playground
- Convent Station
- Fort Nonsense Historical National Park
- Morris County Mall Shopping Center
- Spring Brook Golf Course
- Westin Governor Morris Hotel
- Mcmanus Field
- Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel & Conference Center
- Burnham Park
- Jockey Hollow
- Historic Speedwell
- Ford Mansion And Museum
- Shakespeare Garden
- Acorn Hall
- Hyatt Morristown at Headquarters Plaza