Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our talented chefs are professionally trained and experienced in a wide range of cuisine. Our Award-Winning wine list is the most extensive in all of West Texas and boasts over 400 selections, including boutique and hard-to-find wines. We have extensive scotch, craft beer, and whiskey collections, and our experienced bartenders will hand-craft a cocktail to your liking. Our patio overlooks a pond and waterfall, and plays host to live music acts from the end of March through the end of October every year.
The bar features the finest tequilas & mezcals and hand crafted cocktails made from fresh juices and house made syrups. Our wine list represents small wineries locally and globally.
Come in for a Well Crafted Beer, stay for the food.
We aim to provide great food, cold drinks and wonderful service every time you visit us. We are locally owned and operated and our tavern reflects that: we feature local products on our food menu, local beers on draft, and you can always catch a Texas Tech game at the Reserve. If you’re looking for quality food in a beautiful atmosphere, we know The Reserve will be added to your Lubbock-night-out rotation.
Don't forget about Saturday and Sunday brunch!
As you step in any of our locations, you will find yourself in a relaxing, and distinctive experience that adequately establishes a pleasant mood to accompany you and your love ones.
Corralito Steak House is unlike any other steak joints. Preparing our mouthwatering steaks is a talent that we’ve aimed to perfect and we’re proud to share it with all. Starting with USDA upper 2/3 choice meat, all of our steaks are carefully hand cut by our in-house butchers, meaning you get to taste only the juiciest and most tender of steaks.
We invite you to live the extraordinary experience of Corralito Steak House.
- JDJonathanDTexas Panhandle •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe appetizers, salads, main course, sides, and dessert were all amazing. My girlfriend and I went on a Monday, so we got to enjoy live music as well. The waiter was great, and the overall dinner was very romantic. Would come again for another special evening!More infoDouble Nickel Steak HousePrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Lubbock•4.7
- JWJohnW1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoFOOD WAS EXCELLENT AND SERVICE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ALL.More infoLas Brisas Southwest SteakhousePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Lubbock•4.9
- DLDougL1 review5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023We’ve been several times for dinner but this was the first brunch. Outstanding!! I ordered a cocktail( can’t remember the name) but is had dark rum and earl grey tea in it. Soooo good. My wife had the waffle w/ apples, she loved it. I had the BLT and it was deliciousMore infoThe Co-Op Public HousePrice: Moderate• American• Lubbock•4.4
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Sep 17, 2023Perfect for date night! The food was amazing, and our waiter was perfect.More infoLa SirenaPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Lubbock•4.8
- HRHannahR1 review5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023Came here for a friend’s birthday and had a great time! The burger I ordered was excellent and everyone else’s food was very good! The buffalo pizza was one of my favorite entrees our table got. Great service with a sweet server for a party of 7!More infoThe Reserve Culinary TavernPrice: Moderate• American• Lubbock•4.6
While Lubbock, Texas, may be best known as the home of Texas Tech University, this city also has strong roots in the country music industry since Buddy Holly, Natalie Maines, Lloyd Maines and other notable musicians were born here. Every cuisine imaginable is available in Lubbock, but talented chefs usually create ethnic dishes with an innovative Texas twist. The city, however, thrives on the quality of American cuisine that it serves, including chicken fried steaks, mesquite-smoked barbecue and steaks cooked over mesquite wood fires. The great news for diners is that most establishments in Lubbock are extremely reasonably priced. The Depot District located along Buddy Holly Avenue contains many great clubs featuring a wide range of favorite pub foods.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 29, 2023 there are 17 restaurants in Lubbock. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, International, Farm-to-table, Winery and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Lubbock who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Lubbock either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Lowery Field
- Crosby County Pioneer Memorial Museum
- Ribble Park
- American Star Inn
- Burns Park
- Moegle Field
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lubbock
- Hamilton Park
- Lakeside Park
- Museum of Texas Tech University
- Chapman Field
- Kastman Park
- Running Water Draw Regional Park
- Woodrow House Bed & Breakfast
- Pioneer Park
- Super 8 Lubbock Civic Center North
- Lubbock Lake Landmark Museum of Texas Tech University
- Leftwich Park
- Garza County Historical Museum
- The Depot District