Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Not only has Christopher's been voted 1st Place for Best Fine Dining four years in a row by the Best of the Brazos Valley, and won several awards for Best Fine Dining and Most Romantic by the Eagle's Reader's Poll, Christopher's has recently been featured in Texas Monthly magazine.
Reservations are recommend but Christopher's also welcomes walk-ins.
Visit our Bar & Patio for Happy Hour specials and a la carte entrée dining. And every Sunday, we offer an unlimited brunch that is family-friendly!
We offer private dining space, catering, and butcher cuts to go through our online ordering system. Visit our website to enquire about private event space or catering.
Our extensive wine list features a carefully curated selection of Italian wines, ranging from well-known classics to hidden gems from small, family-owned vineyards. Our sommeliers are on hand to guide you through the choices, ensuring a perfect pairing that enhances your dining experience.
Our menu is updated daily, based on what we have harvested from our garden during that given week. Our farm is located just seven miles from our restaurant. The climate and changing seasons play a major role in what we serve. It is our intention to always provide a variety of menu options and to accommodate any dietary needs.
- GWGreatWhiteSharkvipHouston •17 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoExcellent Sunday brunch buffet, wide selection of items at a great price pointMore infoCasa MangiarePrice: Expensive• Italian• College Station•4.8
- WWillCentral Texas •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMy wife and I went on a date and this was our second time going to Republic. Everything went great from food to drinks. Parking is limited at times but found parking close by. We will dine again.More infoThe Republic SteakhousePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• College Station•4.8
- OTCentral Texas •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat service and food! We can't wait to come back!More infoPortersPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• College Station•4.6
- OTCorpus Christi / McAllen •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food was wonderful and our server Evan was top notch!More infoPrimrose Path Wine BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• College Station•4.9
- RARanaAvipColumbus •14 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Excellent! Great service. Very attentive waitstaff. Fajitas were fantastic. Beautiful decor and great location near shops, movie theater, and outdoor games/grassy park-like area. Fun atmosphere. Will definitely return.More infoJuanita's Tex Mex CantinaPrice: Moderate• Mexican• College Station•4.4
Discover College Station
Located in east-central Texas, College Station is situated in the middle of the beautiful Brazos Valley. The area is home to the well-known Texas A&M University and sees a large number of visitors each year. To meet the needs of the town's tourists, College Station offers a number of dining options. Many of these restaurants are the perfect mix of unique establishments and of chain eateries. You will find a sleek burger bar serving up fresh beef burgers and beer as well as award-winning Tex-Mex selections and margaritas. What better way to experience Texas cuisine than with fresh beef and delicious Tex-Mex? The town offers another true Texas staple: steak. Whether you are looking for a filling steak dinner or to grab a couple drinks, College Station has just what you are want.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 5, 2023 there are 21 restaurants in College Station. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Italian, Continental, Contemporary European and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in College Station who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in College Station either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Henderson Park
- Brison Park
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham College Station
- Central Park
- Southwood Park
- Sadie Thomas Memorial Park
- Arctic Wolf Ice Center
- Tigerland Stadium
- Haswell Memorial Park
- Brazos County Park
- Tanglewood Park
- Eastside Park
- Aggie Softball Complex
- Four Points by Sheraton College Station
- Thomas Park
- Bee Creek Park
- Econo Lodge
- Ridgecrest Shopping Center
- Virginia Field Park
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites College Station