Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Both à la carte and tasting menu options are available brought to your table by a highly knowledgeable and meticulous service team.
Luxurious brass accents and deep rich black walnut wood, with comfortable banquettes, marble surfaces and crystal chandeliers set the tone for a unique experience. The Butcher Chef is guaranteed to satisfy your finest senses.
Reservations are recommended and appropriate dress code is suggested.
Serving up a bubbly cocktail offering, along with tasteful metropolitan fare, CLOCKWORK, at Fairmont Royal York, is a swanky, easy kind of luxury – a place to see and be seen, and watch lobby life unfold.
Our authentic yakiniku (grilled barbeque) dining experience crowns you the chef. Share a variety of delicious appetizers and premium cooked meats over a flaming grill, paired with Japanese sake, frosty cold beers, or other alcoholic and non-alcoholic options of your choice. We're the perfect spot to enjoy time with friends and family, organize an office party, or to spend quality time with your significant other!
Before you go, don't forget to taste our best-seller Harami Skirt Steak or Prime Kalbi Short Rib among other must-try dishes!
At Lucie, we believe that dining is experiential, and every visit is an opportunity to create lasting memories. Discover the epitome of French culinary excellence at our enchanting fine dining establishment named after the Owner’s beloved grandmother.
We currently offer an A La Carte lunch menu and two set menu offerings during dinner service.
Payment methods include: Visa/Mastercard/Discover/Cash/ApplePay/Debit/Hy's & Gotham Gift Cards
We are unable to accept Pre-Paid Credit Cards***
A mystical and alluring place to enjoy forgotten classics and rediscover the lost charm of conversation, LOUIX LOUIS soars 31 floors above the glittering skyline atop The St. Regis Toronto. Inspired by Toronto’s heritage as one of the largest distillery districts in the world during the turn of the 19th century, the dramatic interior is designed to represent the inside of a glistening crystal whiskey glass, each sip revealing a new layer of discovery. At the heart of the restaurant is the glamorous two-story-high grand bar showcasing over 500 dark spirits – one of the largest collections in North America.
View our menus at www.LOUIXLOUIS.com. Please note a credit card is required to reserve large party reservations of 6 guests and more. Open Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Bar Menu & Late Night Snacks, Weekend Brunch.
Our Coop is open 7 days a week for lunch, dinner, drinks, take-out and more. Come on your own, as a couple, or with a group and enjoy our mouthwatering menu in an upbeat atmosphere. More than just a chicken joint, guests can also enjoy a selection of sandwiches, fried chicken to share, mouthwatering sides, and decadent desserts. Wash it all down with our selection of craft beers, local wines, and cocktails that play off traditional favourites.
- MBMatthewBvipEdmonton / Northern Alberta •6 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoMy first visit to Louix Louis, so I was pleasantly surprised to find out it was on the 31st floor! Great views! Friendly and professional service, includes coat room. Creative cocktails and a great wine list. Food service was prompt and serving sizes were appropriate. Great for business meetings or night out with your significant other. Definitely on my list for another visit.More infoLOUIX LOUISPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Financial District•4.5
- GAGeorgeAYorkshire •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoLast minute lunch booking and so very pleased I chose here. My waiter was French and really great pleasingly knew what a blue steak looked like. Brussels sprouts were amazing, whoever thought they would hear that. Would go again in a minuteMore infoDaphnePrice: Very Expensive• American• Financial District•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoIdyllic dining experience. Attention to detail has been meticulously paid to every element of the experience. The atmosphere, food, and friendly staff create the perfect place for if you are joining afterwork, before the theatre, or having a special night out.More infoHy's Steakhouse - TorontoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Financial District•4.7
- MnicoleMToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We attended on New Year's Day and we were pleasantly surprised that we got a booking and a table. The restaurant was quite busy but the service was excellent and we got seated fairly quickly. Our server was super lovely and bubbly. She checked in on us often and everything we ordered tasted fantastic. Our steaks were done to perfection along with the lobster and shrimp. ThanksMore infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Financial DistrictPrice: Expensive• American• King West•4.5
- MmaryannToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had a great dinner at the Keg ! The service was amazing .!The food was good ! Could not have asked for a better evening !More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - York StreetPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Financial District•4.6
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
- Hilton Toronto
- Old City Hall
- Hotel Victoria
- Toronto City Hall
- Royal Bank Plaza
- Shangri-La Hotel Toronto
- The Path
- Queens Park
- Making Waves Boatel
- Toronto Luxury Accommodations - University Plaza
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce Building
- Toronto Furnished Apartments Ltd.
- Toronto Garden Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Four Seasons Centre For The Performing Arts
- Metro Toronto Convention Center
- Toronto Union Station
- Mcmichael Canadian Art Collection
- By the Lake Suite - City View
- Stock Market Place At The Toronto Stock Exchange
- Td Centre