Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
OpenTable’s Diners Choice Award 2022
Yōkai (strange apparition) are a class of supernatural Japanese creatures that bridge the divide between our world and the spirit realm. Like us, often misunderstood, but always in for a good time ;)
Welcome to a world of carefully curated chaos. Meet a menu that brings to life our experiences across Japan–the past, the present, and the future.
Grab a drink.
Share a bite.
Experience the most electrifying restaurant north of Toronto.
Nascosto combines genuine hospitality, casual elegance and an extensive wine list in a unique, inviting and versatile space that accommodates 110 guests. The Restaurant features the versatility to host multiple private events & a patio space that is second to none. Nascosto Ristorante offers onsite complimentary parking and is located within minutes to all 400 Series Highways in the GTA.
Buca was founded on an appreciation for Italy’s diverse regional cuisine and the highest standards of quality, culture and design. Using only the finest, seasonal ingredients sourced from specialty purveyors and farmers, we maintain an appreciation and passion for Italian culture.
We are located at the Colossus Centre in Vaughan, next door to Colossus Theatre. Situated within a large shopping complex and a short drive from Dave & Buster's and IKEA Vaughan. Our Executive Chef Brandon Thordarson has created a menu offering a wide-array of steaks, burgers, pastas and seafood! No matter the occasion, whether it's a business luncheon, a dinner date, or late night drinks with friends, Moxies offers something for everyone.
Don't miss the lively weekend experience on Fridays and Saturdays, where as the night unfolds the atmosphere comes alive with up-tempo beats. It's the perfect place to savor great food and vibrant ambiance
Our story is simple. Everything we can make fresh daily, we do. Including our hand-stretched mozzarella (made-to-order every day between 5pm & 11pm), our pasta, our signature 1/2 lb meatballs, our dough, bread and desserts.
Winner of the TripAdvisor 2015 Certificate of Excellence.
- DMDavidMvipToronto / Ontario •45 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoPerfect spot for a business lunch. We use Earl's regularly for our meetings.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - VaughanPrice: Expensive• American• Vaughan•4.4
- Ddaniela1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoloved my server, she got us these smooth sake bombs cause we waited to be seen for over 10mins (place was poppin) which was so sweet & service thereafter was exceptional. that signature maki was to die for and the miso salmon was bomb. the atmosphere is beautiful and seating is comfortable no matter where you are.More infoYokai IzakayaPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Vaughan•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoService food and ambiance was fantastic! A hidden gem!More infoNascosto RistorantePrice: Expensive• Italian• Vaughan•4.6
- JJoetravellervipToronto / Ontario •11 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoExcellent restaurant for steaks. The dining area and large bar area are really elegant. The outdoor patio is pretty much as nice as any restaurant. Steaks and sides were made perfectly and very tasty. Highly recommend.More infoChop Steakhouse & Bar - VaughanPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Vaughan•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •6 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 16, 2023The food was wonderful, you can taste the fresh ingredients and high quality in the dishes served. The customer service was excellent and extremely attentive, always asking us if we needed anything else. All of this made our experience at this restaurant pleasant in a delicious and elegant environment at the same time. Highly recommend.More infoTigo TrattoriaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Woodbridge•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Indigenous -Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Indigenous -Owned and -Operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
The 12 most romantic restaurants in Toronto for every type of date
Toronto’s signature diversity infuses many aspects of its food scene, including its batch of romantic restaurants. For some couples, date night means crisp white tablecloths, fine wine, and exceptional service. Others lust after buzzy hotspots that encourage them to lean in close for intimate conversations. Fortunately, the Queen City is well-stocked with both kinds of places—and everything in between. In North York, a decades-old French landmark, known for its flower-filled patio, is sure to impress even the choosiest date. A Trinidadian chef serves up inspired Caribbean cuisine and dreamy getaway vibes at a rustic Queen West restaurant. Shareable small plates pair well with flirty banter at a beloved tapas joint in Little Italy. Whether you’re wooing a new crush or celebrating your 10th wedding anniversary, Toronto has a table for you. Read on for a guide to 12 of the city’s most romantic restaurants, poised for every type of date.
Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
With restaurants featuring big-name chefs, bold flavours, and jaw-dropping views, Toronto continues to earn its reputation as an exciting food town. The summer of 2022 ushered in a wave of new openings and resurrections. There are fine-dining venues serving artfully plated masterpieces, design-forward restaurants dishing out seriously high-quality fare, and casual spots serving relaxed vibes with great food. No matter what you’re craving, these must-book Toronto tables, the best of Queen City right now, offer something for diners of all stripes.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
Whether you prefer a cozy dive bar, a cheerful brewpub, or a swanky hotel lounge, there’s no shortage of places in Toronto to enjoy a drink. The city’s after-dark scene teems with creative mixologists, innovative drink menus, and settings that tempt you to linger. Many of Toronto’s best bars invite you to bring both your thirst and your hunger, with top-notch food menus giving you the option to stay for a meal. Read on for OpenTable’s picks of where to go for low-intervention wine—that’s vino produced with minimum interference from the winemaker—perfectly-prepared old fashioneds, or locally brewed ales in Toronto.
The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
Toronto comes to life during patio season, and a long dreary winter of lockdowns makes its arrival this year feel particularly celebratory. From glamorous rooftops with bar bites to tranquil backyard settings with Asian-influenced fare, there’s an al fresco restaurant for every mood and craving. Read on to discover some of the top spots for outdoor dining in Toronto.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
Few foods are more soul-warmingly satisfying than a well-made burger. This classic handheld never goes out of style — perhaps because the best burgers strike a delicate balance between the familiar and the novel. The beef-and-bun combo is timeless and comforting, but — from fancy wagyu patties to globally influenced condiments and housemade buns — there are endless ways to dress it up and intrigue diners’ taste buds. Whether you prefer a locally sourced beef burger enjoyed in stylish surroundings or a light, alternative protein option that you can eat on the run, these 10 essential Toronto burgers satisfy every kind of craving.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Vaughan (Ontario) is Jack Astor's - Vaughan
- Claireport Place
- Novotel Toronto Vaughan Centre
- Lux Kleinburg B&B
- Hampton Inn by Hilton Toronto/Brampton
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaughan Southwest
- Vaughan Mill Shopping Centre
- Residence Inn Toronto Vaughan
- Element Vaughan Southwest
- Nobleton Community Recreation
- Aloft Vaughan Mills
- Kortright Centre For Conservation
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott Toronto Vaughan
- Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Vaughan
- Chancellor Park Rink
- Dave Busters
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto Vaughan
- Legoland Discovery Center Toronto
- Canadas Wonderland
- Canada's Wonderland