- DEDEACONfanvipRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •25 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 18, 2023The wine selection is vast, the food was prepared to perfection, the service was excellent!More infoOn The SquarePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Tarboro•4.9
- KSKevinSTampa / Central Florida West •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023The Blue Jay Bistro is our go-to place for special events. Once again, they were spot on with great food and outstanding service. Definitely a special place that always help ensure a great night.More infoBlue Jay BistroPrice: Expensive• American• Halifax•4.9
- JCJudyCCoastal North Carolina •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Friendliness of staff and quality of food was great as usual. Good jobMore infoMain & Mill Oyster Bar & TavernPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Wilmington•4.8
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on Nov 9, 2023Excellent customer service, very clean establishment. Reasonable priced, incredible food and selection is top notch. My mother-in-law enjoyed herself tremendously. Overall, an exceptional experience and great Italian restaurant.More infoNino’s Cucina ItalianaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Greenville•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerAsheville / Western North Carolina •2 reviews5.0Dined on Apr 1, 2022We had an amazing experience!More infoRed Lobster - Rocky MountPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Rocky Mount•3.8
Tarboro, North Carolina, is a small city with the second-oldest town square in the United States. This town commons is surrounded by many family-owned and -operated restaurants, including diners that offer traditional North Carolina barbecue. Pulled pork sandwiches with sides of coleslaw, biscuits, hush puppies and sweet tea are some of the local specialties. During festivals and events that take place during the warmer months of the year, food trucks and farmers come to sell their handmade specialties like locally grown produce, honey and homemade pastries made with peaches, apples or berries. There are also many restaurants featuring comfort food in true Southern style. You'll find places offering made-to-order waffles and fried chicken, grits and slices of pie with hot coffee for breakfast.
Frequently asked questions
As of November 30, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Tarboro. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Tarboro who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Tarboro either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.