Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Leo’s Italian Social is the center of its community; a place to gather and meet for cocktails and conversation. Here we connect and celebrate with each other by sharing delicious food, well-made cocktails, and great wine. When you spend time with us, we want you to arrive hungry and leave happy. Cheers!
For decades, the Chop House has obsessed over one thing: quality. We start with the best steaks, seafood and chops we can find, cook them exactly to your liking, then inspect every plate twice before serving you. At every turn, we pay special attention to the details. It’s these little details that all melt together to make a truly extraordinary meal.
We believe premium ingredients are only as good as the chefs who prepare and cook them. We also believe a legendary menu falls flat without legendary service to serve it up. So whether it’s a business lunch, happy hour or date night, join us for a bona fide meal made the right way — all in an atmosphere where you can relax and be yourself.
Capital City Chop House sits right outside of Raleigh, making it easily accessible from most places in the Triangle. It’s within striking distance of Research Triangle Park, and is just a stone’s throw from RDU Airport.
- DCDonnyCvipRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •17 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoOutstanding service that’s one-of-a-kind in the RTP area. Every meal here reminds me of visiting a Michelin-starred restaurant in a larger metropolitan area, particularly from a service perspective. If you are interested in entertaining out-of-town guests, Herons is amongst the best!More infoHeronsPrice: Very Expensive• American• Cary•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe absolutely loved our dinner experience at Colletta! The food, drinks, environment, and service were all excellent. Parker was our server and he was extremely attentive and made our experience extra enjoyable. We had a birthday and they went above and beyond to make it a special occasion in a way that no other restaurant has done for us before.More infoColletta - Cary, NCPrice: Moderate• Italian• Cary•4.6
- KKennethfvipNew York / Tri-State Area •30 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoExcellent as always its our go to Ruth's Chris location. Much better than Connecticut one.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - CaryPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Cary•4.6
- LCLarryCSouthwest Florida •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Food is plentiful and cooked to perfection. Real Italian instead of the common stuff. Wine list is reasonable. Service is always impeccable.More infoLeo's Italian Social - Park West VillagePrice: Expensive• Italian• Morrisville•4.5
- BBb365San Diego •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We were there for a noon brunch on New Year’s Day so practically had the place to ourselves which may account for low noise level. My only negative was when we ordered the Bloody Mary, we were not informed there was a special Brunch Bloody Mary called the Hail Mary. Would have ordered that if told, but I suspect the server was new, and I can read a menu so …..ultimately ….my bad.More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - MorrisvillePrice: Moderate• American• Morrisville•4.3
Morrisville, North Carolina, sits right in between the state capital of Raleigh and the buzzing industrial city of Durham. Since this area of North Carolina is known for its amazing universities, it draws in people from all over the world. This is best reflected in the range of local eats around the town of Morrisville. Here you can find authentic Cuban cuisine, a homemade baked ziti, and a hefty plate of chicken shawarma all within a few miles of each other. Other specialties in the area include Peruvian, Mexican, and Indian cuisines with genuine menus. Yucca fries pair well with a plate of pollo salgado, and if you have room left over, a slice of s’mores cheesecake is made with homemade marshmallow buttercream. You can easily travel the culinary world without having to leave the city limits.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Morrisville is Capital City Chop House
- Days Inn Raleigh Airport
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson - Raleigh-Durham Airport
- Prime Outlets At Morrisville Shopping Center
- CAMBRiA Hotel & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport
- Four Points by Sheraton - Raleigh-Durham Airport
- Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh-Durham Airport Morrisville
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Durham International Airport
- Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport-Morrisville
- Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport
- Hampton Inn Raleigh/Durham Airport
- Holiday Inn Raleigh Durham Airport
- Holiday Inn Express Raleigh-Durham Airport
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Airport South
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh - Durham Airport / RTP
- Extended Stay America - Raleigh - RDU Airport
- Microtel Inn by Wyndham Raleigh-Durham Airport
- Residence Inn by Marriott Raleigh-Durham Airport/Morrisville