Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Thao: I grew up on Eddy Cres
Vien: And I grew up on Wolff Cres.
It's where we met and when our journey all began. This is why we created this place so we can all meet you here.
Imagine a small bar in Asia, whether it be Japan or Hong Kong. Off the beaten track meaning somewhere where you wouldn’t think you’d find us. A place you’d step into and feel like it’s not something that’s on the Gold Coast.
A cosy intimate space that transports you into another time, that will immerse you in flavours that are true and authentic, full of heart and soul from everything we loved eating growing up in Canberra and from our travels from all over Asia.
Our space will allow you to reminisce about your old school days from the music we play or your travels to Asia from the flavours in our dishes, we would like you to feel a sense of belonging, a connection that will take you back to where we ‘all’ came from.
Located on the fourth floor of the TAFE Queensland Robina campus, our dining menu is crafted to support local businesses who align with our commitment to sustainable practises. Equally, our beverage menu features certified brewers, distilleries and features Australian wines.
Green Fields Bar + Restaurant is committed to minimising our footprint wherever possible.
For a sweet end to your meal, enjoy Taboon’s sensational Chocolate and Halva Cake, served warm with Vanilla bean ice cream for dessert.
- KSKathySBrisbane •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoThe food was delicious and the service faultless. We really enjoyed the experience.More infoGreen Fields Bar + RestaurantPrice: Moderate• Modern Australian• Robina•4.7
- HMHaydenMGold Coast •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoFirst time visitor, was incredible service and food, wait staff were amazing! Would highly recommend and will most certainly be back.More infoMoo Moo Restaurant (Gold Coast)Price: Expensive• Steakhouse• Broadbeach•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerAdelaide •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoSuch a well hidden gem - service is some of the best I’ve had on the GC We sat at the bar which was ideal for a mid week catch up with a friend. Cool vibe excellent food and service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️More infoEtsu IzakayaPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Mermaid Beach•4.8
- JSJudithSGold Coast •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWe chose the $85 set menu for our Christmas luncheon get together. Being able to sample so many of the amazing dishes was a great choice. Beautiful, fresh food and incredible flavours left us with a delightful lingering aftertaste. As a person with coeliac disease | was catered for, and there was no issue at all, which is wonderful. Our server was knowledgeable, attentive and warm and friendly. As for the ambience, overlooking beautiful Burleigh Heads beach is a spectacular backdrop for this lovely restaurant . ￼More infoRick ShoresPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Burleigh Heads•4.8
- SFSandraFNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023An amazing experience at Massaman. Shane our waiter was super friendly & extremely helpful. Fabulous food, ambiance & service.More infoMamasan Kitchen and BarPrice: Expensive• Asian• Broadbeach•4.7
Frequently asked questions
As of December 8, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Robina. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Modern Australian, Pan-Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Robina who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Robina either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.